Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based buddhist guru "rapes" white roasties

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

041223-rapecase-3_pl2fsi

In practice, it is alleged, these “empowerments” included increasingly outrageous sexual activities. First, the lawsuit says she was told to sit in Choga’s lap, straddling him face-to-face, and then instructed to suck his tongue “like a lollipop,”—much like the Dalai Lama asked a schoolboy to do in a video that emerged this week.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dalai-lama-apologizes-for-asking-young-boy-to-suck-my-tongue
The lawsuit says that subsequent practices included Montgomery being penetrated, first by Choga’s fingers. The lawsuit claims he told her it was the art of “priming her lotus.” On another occasion, it is alleged, he penetrated her with his erect penis during a meditation while telling her to remain still and keep her eyes closed while he channeled his spiritual energy into her.

Montgomery told The Daily Beast she believed this was all a normal part of her learning at the time, even if there were signs that, subconsciously, she knew something was wrong.

Jfl all these low IQ starbucks drinking hipster white foids obsessed with buddhism and yoga are just asking to get abused like this by rice and currycels. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often @SlayerSlayer :feelshaha:

The lawsuit contends that the birth of another child had sparked rumors at the retreat center in Oregon which were quickly hushed up. “Despite being born to a white, blond haired, and blue-eyed couple, [one baby girl] had distinctly East Asian features,” the lawsuit claims.

:lul::lul::lul:

Mayocels are getting cucked by dark triad maxxed rice gurus :feelskek:

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel average tibetan vajrayana “buddhist” tantric sex session

@Transcended Trucel average tibetan vajrayana “buddhist” tantric sex session
Jfl at the foids falling for these scams. One has to always use critical thinking

How surprising. Like those retarded white whores who go get “head massages” in weirdo curry salons and are surprised when they get fingered mid appointment

well, they asked for spiritual enlightenment when seeking these gurus, they're receiving it.

Only thing he was chanelling was his cum. I don't believe she was so stupid not to know that this is not normal, first being fingered and she still went back, it was some fetish of hers.

How is it rape? :feelswhere:

Don't get me wrong, in an ideal society all involved would have the flesh of their backs stripped via painful lashing before execution, but I don't see how it's "rape."

How is it rape? :feelswhere:

Don't get me wrong, in an ideal society all involved would have the flesh of their backs stripped via painful lashing before execution, but I don't see how it's "rape."
She claims she got "raped" but he never used any force. The article even admits sex is a big part of this sect. He just told her some religious bullshit which is what all these cults are about jfl.

How surprising. Like those retarded white whores who go get “head massages” in weirdo curry salons and are surprised when they get fingered mid appointment
going to such shithololes such as India. Brazil, Pakistan alone is honestly asking to get gang raped on the streets.

Lol, you got to have room temperature IQ to fall for something like this.

041223-rapecase-3_pl2fsi

Jfl all these low IQ starbucks drinking hipster white foids obsessed with buddhism and yoga are just asking to get abused like this by rice and currycels. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often @SlayerSlayer :feelshaha:

:lul::lul::lul:

Mayocels are getting cucked by dark triad maxxed rice gurus :feelskek:

:feelskek:
she was told to sit in Choga’s lap, straddling him face-to-face, and then instructed to suck his tongue “like a lollipop,”
subsequent practices included Montgomery being penetrated, first by Choga’s fingers. The lawsuit claims he told her it was the art of “priming her lotus.”
On another occasion,he penetrated her with his erect penis during a meditation while telling her to remain still and keep her eyes closed while he channeled his spiritual energy into her.

Older Ricecels can now ascend by buddhamaxxing:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: