Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based brother tells family and sister husband about 100+ partners

Based brothers and based cuck if he leaves her now that he knows. :feelsautistic:

JHAHAHA BOOKMARKED

Finally a good story on reddit. Based chad was just bragging, not asking for approval

>losing argument
fuck i better exercise my only power, sex related insults!! so funny and original teehee

glad this other sister shamed the chad cock sucking whore. (not calling her based, shes probably just as bad and wanted to virtue signal to her brother)

Also jfl whats with all the cuckkit posts ure posting

Hahababahahahahhajababababab :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: get rekt roast.
Lemme read the comments :feelsPop::feelsPop:

Most of them are NTA and I see some ESH cucks

>ESH
Images

YTA. How dare you slut shame while virgin shaming is perfectly fine. :feels::soy::foidSoy:

Lifefuel if not larp.
Imagine if all foids had to accept the consequences of their actions like this one did.

based brotherhood

Lifefuel if not larp.
Imagine if all foids had to accept the consequences of their actions like this one did.

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUARKING DESERVE!!
someone needs to post that copypasta of "everytime a foid functions as a cum receptor..." jfl

Of course the redditors are calling this "incel revenge fantasy" as if shit like this doesn’t happen irl. I just can’t with these people. Lifefuel if real, but of course redditors can’t handle this being realistic

this whore deserves being burnt alive

I shitted out the biggest shit. This must be confirmed that the sister is in hellish state. And that the 22 year old virgin must've gotten avenged

I hope the slut gets raped.

Whoever says both are in the wrong is a faggot hipocrite. If society deems being a slut as normal then theres no wrong in stating the truth right?