Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based Brazilian president Bolsonaro

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I know there's no political savior coming but rather the antichrist world leader, and no politician can really be trusted, but still, Bolsonaro is the best president in the world right now. The only one who still at least minimally defends personal freedoms and the only one who openly talked about God in that last world conference.

Don't believe the media lies, Bolsonaro is no dictator, but rather the best president this country ever had. The true dictators who are persecuting and jailing innocent people, censoring people and also doing everything they can to force people to put something in their bodies without their consent are the narcocommunists from Foro de São Paulo in our supreme court and leftist parties.

Last edited:
This guy seems great. The virus/vaccine is a great litmus test.

View attachment 554861

I know there's no political savior coming but rather the antichrist world leader, and no politician can really be trusted, but still, Bolsonaro is the best president in the world right now. The only one who still at least minimally defends personal freedoms and the only one who openly talked about God in that last world conference.

Don't believe the media lies, Bolsonaro is no dictator, but rather the best president this country ever had. The true dictators who are persecuting and jailing innocent people, censoring people and also doing everything they can to force people to put something in their bodies without their consent are the narcocommunists from Foro de São Paulo in our supreme court and leftist parties.

He's a terrible leader failing to take basic precautionary measures in the midst of a deadly pandemic.

He is better than the opposition, but the best president in the world?

Biggest problem with the 2nd law isn't its intent, but its name.

I guess I don't even need to say anything about the first:

Last edited:
He's a terrible leader failing to take basic precautionary measures in the midst of a deadly pandemic.
I hope you're trolling.

He is better than the opposition, but the best president in the world?

Biggest problem with the 2nd law isn't its intent, but its name.

I guess I don't even need to say anything about the first: View attachment 555016
Yeah I saw all that. Unfortunately, gynocentrism is king and politicians will always approve those laws in favor of women. That psychological damage one was particularly ridiculous though :fuk:

I hope you're trolling.

Yeah I saw all that. Unfortunately, gynocentrism is king and politicians will always approve those laws in favor of women. That psychological damage one was particularly ridiculous though :fuk:
I can't tell if you're just being edgy or you're highly uneducated. This shitty dictator censors the opposition and kept his country open when people were dying left and right because of Covid-19. He put profits over his people's health and they took the toll for it.

I can't tell if you're just being edgy or you're highly uneducated. This shitty dictator censors the opposition and kept his country open when people were dying left and right because of Covid-19. He put profits over his people's health and they took the toll for it.
No, he weren't able to do shit, the governors and mayors were in charge for the pandemic issues (supreme court ruled that), he didn't have the final word.

When did he censor someone?

No, he weren't able to do shit, the governors and mayors were in charge for the pandemic issues (supreme court ruled that), he didn't have the final word.

LGBT activists and leftists are often censored.

And this dictator literally casted doubt on the vaccines, which for most people are their only hope.

The international media states the polar opposite of the truth about that. The people censoring and making political prisoners are the members of the supreme court of Brazil, which works for the communists (most people there were put there by illegal Foro de São Paulo communist parties) and are enemies of president Bolsonaro.

Rightoid cope

thanks to his retardness the left will stay in power for the next 30 years :feelsautistic:

thanks to his retardness the left will stay in power for the next 30 years
It's already in power through the supreme court, unfortunately. They call the shots more than Bolsonaro does.

But I sincerely hope you're wrong, against all odds.

In 2022 i´m voting for Bolsonaro. I know he is a moron and pro-feminist agenda supporter but it is still better than Lula (and ex-con who ran the greatest corruption scheme in the planet)

Last edited:
Such an intelligent, handsome, brilliant, amazing man. I wish he was my president

Ok. That's fine that he's based and everything, but the real question is: will he provide a state-sanctioned girlfriend?