Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based boomer

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

You can link tik tok videos

LMAO, of course ignoring the fact that that bottle has been touched by 100 people by time you pick it up.

It's going to explode when he opens it.

hmmmm............Replies me? I guess?
578.png

Pretty based ngl

Wearing gloves doesn't help in the long run either but still based.

Dr. Mario should be mid tier :feelswhat:
Low mid at least

He knows something we don't
I mean, this is what PGRU (a board of 50 of the greatest smash players in the competitive scene of smash) judges based on anonymous opinion.

This is as close to official we have, as of now, Dr.Mario is the 8th worst character in the game.

I mean, this is what PGRU (a board of 50 of the greatest smash players in the competitive scene of smash) judges based on anonymous opinion.

This is as close to official we have, as of now, Dr.Mario is the 8th worst character in the game.
Leffen put him at mid tier at least :feelsLSD:

Jfl I saw that. I thought he mained Pokemon trainer though?
Pro players (except ESAM), usually underrated their main heavily instead of placing their main properly on the tier list.

Also, it's Leffen.

Shut up bitch

You have any idea why tho?

Tru kek
I think it's probably because when you invest a lot of time into a character you start to ignore and downplay a lot of their important tools and notice instead the advantages other characters have over yours, it's a bit of a mentality thing.

I think it's probably because when you invest a lot of time into a character you start to ignore and downplay a lot of their important tools and notice instead the advantages other characters have over yours, it's a bit of a mentality thing.
That makes sense

I saw two people shaking hands today.

I thought about calling the police, but I directly called the FBI.