Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BASED BOLSANARO. Brazil is banning gender studies from its universities!

gender studies
What is wrong with this?

Oh, I feel low IQ. In the other thread I confused "gender studies" with "gender ideology".

But both are trash tbh.

"Banning anything that can be construed as leftist" is a strawman, most people just want that conservative ideas stop being censored in Brazilian education.

He is zionist so i don't think it makes him based

Brazil is now developing in the right direction now.

Oh, I feel low IQ. In the other thread I confused "gender studies" with "gender ideology".

But both are trash tbh.

"Banning anything that can be construed as leftist" is a strawman, most people just want that conservative ideas stop being censored in Brazilian education.
Brazil's conservatism is **really** right-wing though, but i'm glad its on the rise

Brazil's conservatism is **really** right-wing though, but i'm glad its on the rise
It's not that extreme, they don't even talk about things like sending foids back to kitchen, which is traditionalism 101.

It's not that extreme, they don't even talk about things like sending foids back to kitchen, which is traditionalism 101.
every right winger i have ever met suggests this.

jesus
i know some people who this directly effects

gender studies is trash propaganda, but the article implies hes pretty much banning all dissent, not just gender studies, and thats not good
bolsonaro is aspiring to be a literal fascist dictator unlike trump

Last edited:
If you aren't zionist you get killed or ostracised from the media
True. You must be either a Marxist or a Zionist, this is the political dichotomy Jews force onto everyone.

Amazing guy. Soon he will place the embassy in Jerusalem.

Whens he gonna start whiteifying Brazil?

If only America would do the same. It's over for Americacels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

gender studies
What is wrong with this?
Gender studies departments make up the majority of "researchers" that study incels and put out papers trying to justify them getting deplatformed online.

just another clown

I wanted Integralism or monarchy to come back

Last edited:
just another clown
If you are a blackpilled incel you should welcome such news. Other than papers put out to classify and remove incels from online platforms, these same gender studies departments write much of the literature that becomes the basis for politicians to write and pass anti nonchad male laws and direct the government to enforce pro female quotas.