Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Blackpilled Bodybuilder Greg Doucette DESTROYS Fat Activist Stephanie Buttermore

I saw one of his videos once

She went from shredded to fat. There is a healthy middle ground (15 - 18%) though.

Also, this guy looks like hes on roids.

made a thread on this hoe a few days ago lol.

she literally just lost self control after a show and is now coping by saying "i am doing it on purpose, it's an experiment" and of course all her white knight orbiters tell her she's being "s0 brave :soy: "

the slut has anxiety LMAO

She went from shredded to fat. There is a healthy middle ground (15 - 18%) though.

Also, this guy looks like hes on roids.
He openly admits to using roids. Nothing wrong with that imo. He has elite genetics (also admits to this, no "muh hard work beats genes" bullshit), kicked ass Natty, and started pinning only to push his already generous limits.

Roids are gonna give you a heart attack.

She looks much better after she quit tbh.

This is why most women shouldn't be body builder's, it just looks weird as fuck on them.

He openly admits to using roids. Nothing wrong with that imo. He has elite genetics (also admits to this, no "muh hard work beats genes" bullshit), kicked ass Natty, and started pinning only to push his already generous limits.

Funny how he still looks incel tier. Proves that having top notch genetics (body wise) is still not good enough if face is sub-6.

I only enjoyed the painted pig nails. Whiney jew bodybuilder lame af. Best dramallama ments in fit is from elgntensity ngl.

She looks much better after she quit tbh.

This is why most women shouldn't be body builder's, it just looks weird as fuck on them.
She did look a bit uncanny shredded, but she didn't have to turn into a manatee.

She did look a bit uncanny shredded, but she didn't have to turn into a manatee.

I don't see how that can be considered as manatee, either that or I must be missing something here.

I don't see how that can be considered as manatee, either that or I must be missing something here.
It's hidden behind the usual Instagram angle+filter combo on her pictures. She's a bit more candid in her physique updates on YouTube. Another thing to consider is she's naturally good looking and carries her weight better than most females would.

It's hidden behind the usual Instagram angle+filter combo on her pictures. She's a bit more candid in her physique updates on YouTube. Another thing to consider is she's naturally good looking and carries her weight better than most females would.

I can't tell if you're admitting that she is indeed beautiful, or if her weight makes her ugly.

In my opinion she's fine, looks like a normal woman to me, nothing wrong with her at all.

I can't tell if you're admitting that she is indeed beautiful, or if her weight makes her ugly.

In my opinion she's fine, looks like a normal woman to me, nothing wrong with her at all.
She has good genes; still looks good facially and has taut healthy skin to keep the fat from making her body a saggy ugly trainwreck. However, she would look better without it, and unless she loses it, her skin will slowly collapse under the mounds of heaving blubber, and she will age horribly.

She has good genes; still looks good facially and has taut healthy skin to keep the fat from making her body a saggy ugly trainwreck. However, she would look better without it, and unless she loses it, her skin will slowly collapse under the mounds of heaving blubber, and she will age horribly.

Interesting take, since you're the first person I've encountered who's actually admitted that thicker women can still look attractive. With that being said though, I can't really agree with you in terms of the idea that she would age worse due to it, since most people with that body type tend to age pretty well, or atleast, better than any of the skinny milf's I've seen. Along with that, I also think that her losing weight would significantly reduce her butt size, which is pretty good as is :feelsokman:

Don't get me wrong, I like skinny/petite women too, but each woman has their own strengths and weaknesses.

Interesting take, since you're the first person I've encountered who's actually admitted that thicker women can still look attractive. With that being said though, I can't really agree with you in terms of the idea that she would age worse due to it, since most people with that body type tend to age pretty well, or atleast, better than any of the skinny milf's I've seen. Along with that, I also think that her losing weight would significantly reduce her butt size, which is pretty good as is :feelsokman:

Don't get me wrong, I like skinny/petite women too, but each woman has their own strengths and weaknesses.
Oh no I wasn't saying she was attractive below the neck. Her body is a rotund blob and completely unappealing. Like a butterface but in reverse.

Landwhales must die

Don't care but LOL @ "Buttermore"

Oh no I wasn't saying she was attractive below the neck. Her body is a rotund blob and completely unappealing. Like a butterface but in reverse.

Delusionmaxxing