Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Based Black Man Walks in Store and Beats the Living Shit Out of White Female

Why do Niggers do this? This shit has never made sense to me?

It's funny that they think saying "I'm pregnant" will affect anything. Bitch he already punch and stomped your retarded ass 17 times. Monkeys don't grow a conscious

It's funny that they think saying "I'm pregnant" will affect anything. Bitch he already punch and stomped your retarded ass 17 times. Monkeys don't grow a conscious

Why do Niggers do this? This shit has never made sense to me?
It has to do with the slavery that happened in the dirty south in the 17th century. Blacks hates whites because of that, even if alot of slavers were actually jews but most people don't know that.

Jews have also brainwashed black people into hating white people. I think jews actually invented gangsta rap in the 80s. So they're one of the reasons for black on white hate crimes.

This the kind of shit I would do in GTA. Blacks really do low inhib mog. they literally live in gta

He missed the first punch

He did a good thing.

It has to do with the slavery that happened in the dirty south in the 17th century. Blacks hates whites because of that, even if alot of slavers were actually jews but most people don't know that.

Jews have also brainwashed black people into hating white people. I think jews actually invented gangsta rap in the 80s. So they're one of the reasons for black on white hate crimes.
Doesn't justify anything tho. If all of us start killing other people for something our ancestors did, the world would be a mess. Niggers just wanted to loot, kill and steal. There's nothing more to it.

Pregnant claiming cunts without any bump should be beaten harder in GTA 6.

IMG 20240712 224243

Based, punch and kick and beat them up

Niggers are lucky they were our slaves. Black card should be expired for them owing us now

Doesn't justify anything tho. If all of us start killing other people for something our ancestors did, the world would be a mess. Niggers just wanted to loot, kill and steal. There's nothing more to it.
Yeah Slavs and Arabs should be killing eachother. But they don’t really. So why do niggers get a pass

What was the reason this ape chimped out in the video

I’m I the devil? I can’t stop laughing :lul: :lul:

Chinks make niggers eat outside for a reason xDDD white ppl regret white knighting for social justice shit at this point prolly
Whites are really cucked. If you're ethnic and ask a white person to get down on their knees and apologize for their white privelge they will do it. Especially if it's a white foid. There was an incel prankster who proved that on video, Sanchez something.

Whites are really cucked. If you're ethnic and ask a white person to get down on their knees and apologize for their white privelge they will do it. Especially if it's a white foid. There was an incel prankster who proved that on video, Sanchez something.
Try to find it you always say these ridiculous crazy things

Kind of based.
I am certain that she is getting what she deserves

Based blackpilled incelistan marxist-rodgERist TFD foid beatER warrior

Do you think this coon actually has the mental capacity to understand any of that? lmao, he was just trying to rob the store and she was in the way. He would have done the same thing to another nigga if he was there or any other race. This is what people need to understand, it's not about race with negros, they just break and loot shit because they are incapable of understanding consequences or have a developed enough brain to have empathy.

Last edited:
Do you think this coon actually has the mental capacity to understand any of that? lmao, he was just trying to rob the store and she was in the way. He would have done the same thing to another nigga if he was there or any other race. This is what people need to understand, it's not about race with negros, they just break and loot shit because they are incapable of understanding consequences or have a developed enough brain to have empathy.

Then why do they attack white people more than any other group

Then why do they attack white people more than any other group
I'm fairly certain that, statistically, they're more likely to attack and kill each other than any other group. However, if the claim that white people are more often victims of these attacks is true, it might be because white people are the majority in America. Even if the rate of such attacks is consistent across races, the larger number of white people means they are more frequently the victims of these attacks.

This right here.

niggers and ethnics always attack in groups or they attack someone whos giga weak and cant really defend himself. In bulgaria and in greece we beat gypsies and turks all the time and no one gives a shit. Everyone was racist in elementary school i think whites in western countries are too scared of the law in comparison to niggers.

LMAO she has zero awareness

He walked up to her ready to throw hands and she's just like "can I help you?"

He did 0 damage she stood up and ran like nothing happened

Look at how this strong, independent kweeen defends herself!

Libtard explanations:
1. He's poor
2. He goes to a bad school
3. His father is absent
4. Lack of role models in TV
5. Holocaust
6. Slavery
7. The Crusades
8. White supremacy
9. Systemic racism
10. Misogyny
11. Patriarchy

'Uneducated' right wing explanation
1. He's a violent low IQ nigger because his ancestors came from the jungle.

Now apply the Occam's razor.