Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Black guy minds his own business as his neighbor beats the fuck out of his foid

I would do the same thing. Minus recording it like a retard.

Why get involved and potentially risk getting stabbed or shot.
even if the guy is at fault I would only get invovled if he walks up to me and try’s something

even if the guy is at fault I would only get invovled if he walks up to me and try’s something
He is snart!

Exactly.

When I was a pizza delivery guy I’d hear and see much, esp on those fri/sat nites when the townies were drunk.
This was the norm.

I got a 10 percent warning for a comment similar to this. But whatever I powerfully agree, I'm not getting involved in the affairs of others and potentially get killed or MeToo'd.

As for my reaction to the woman screaming....
This is me giving a fuck

lol at the cucks trying to get this blackcel arrested.

if he called the police the woman would claim she was never being beaten. if he intervened the guy might shoot him. why would you help a stupid woman anyway? most of them this isn’t their first time getting beaten, the woman has the choice to take action not him.

Why would he record it though unless he just wants attention

This is how they do it in China.

D3A6E8AA 8746 47C5 A27C 5E8E9791CC45

I hope the parrot is ok.

If it was foid she would do the same to a male getting beaten.

Abuse

"Bad boys so cute teehee."

Last edited:
"If men didn't understand what "men are trash meant".... This is the explanation..." teehee - foid who only fucks and gets in relationships with violent chads and tyrones to fuel her victim complex, garner sympathy and reinforce her absolutely fucking delusional world view.

This chaddam used to beat his white girlfriend/wife on the road next to my house on a regular basis.

I would just get some keks from the bitch screeching till either he got bored of smacking her around or someone called the cops.
This went on for years since she never left him due to his great personality and I guess the cops never properly locked him up either since they are pretty cucked here and afraid to be called racist by arresting Arabs.

Have not seen or heard either of them for like half a year now tho so I wonder if he finally bashed her head in and went to jail or escaped back to wherever the fuck he was from.

Why would he record it though unless he just wants attention

ye he's retarded for chasing clout, prob gonna get jumped by furious soys now

Cope, it's a BBC fucking his wife in the morning.

Could be the foid being raped by an incel.
Unlikely, a incel dick wouldn't be able to make a foid scream like that, she would scream in a different way, that is a pain/pleasure scream not a "Help this disgusting incel is raping me" scream.

Meanwhile my pp is being mushed by my mattress :feelsrope:
Some years ago when I was a teenager I thought about doing a hole in my mattress to make fapping better but was afraid of my parents discovering, should have done it anyway at least I would feel something different tbh.

Some years ago when I was a teenager I thought about doing a hole in my mattress to make fapping better but was afraid of my parents discovering, should have done it anyway at least I would feel something different tbh.
I was retarded enough to try to use a toilet paper roll stuffed with tissues and lotion. I am so glad my mom never found out. I still feel ashamed by it.

Her personality uav was jammed thanks to the guys shower counter uav

If men didnt understand what men are trash meant this is the video

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Meanwhile that same fag was laughing at the bagel guy.

"If men didn't understand what "men are trash meant".... This is the explanation..." teehee - foid who only fucks and gets in relationships with violent chads and tyrones to fuel her victim complex, garner sympathy and reinforce her absolutely fucking delusional world view.
I would do the same thing. Minus recording it like a retard.