Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Based Black Guy knock out foid after allegedly reject him

Based negroes.

Glad it wasn't a somalicel :feelstrash: :what:

Hope the skateboard didn’t suffer much damage from cracking that roastie’s jaw

wow just one punch was enough for the foid

wow just one punch was enough for the foid
women are so physically weak its ridiculous that we are supposed to respect them, let alone allow them to vote. Literally inferior species compared to us.

women are so physically weak its ridiculous that we are supposed to respect them, let alone allow them to vote. Literally inferior species compared to us.
indeed

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Jfl that title itself made me chuckle lol blacks are based gods

Blacks are so based, I hope they take over the US and put white women in their place.

Blacks are so based, I hope they take over the US and put white women in their place.
they don't actually keep their women in line, like all those ratchet skanks from the hood always talking a lot of nonsense and acting 'sassy' because they never get beaten.

like all those ratchet skanks from the hood always talking a lot of nonsense and acting 'sassy' because they never get beaten.
I thought they were just incredibly low IQ and kept asking for more

I thought they were just incredibly low IQ and kept asking for more
they get away with a lot of shit, like being loud and uncouth, behaving in an unladylike fashion

TIL this website exists.

Not sure this is something I wanted to know. I get how it's important that videos like this are available, but I'm also pretty sure watching the worse of what humanity has to offer has to be terrible for the mind :feelsbadman:

If only @Colvin76 was that low inhib

I thought the one with the hoodie was the foid at first

Brutal fatality

well that was satisfying to watch

That was a clean hit.

Though my fists would have been better

GtQPUD5

jfl he even winds up for it, dumb foid had so much time to react yet just stood there like braindead hole.