Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based black father helps his son put himself out of misery jfl. Every father need to follow in his footsteps.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl at forcing suicidal ppl to live in misery

CBEBBFC6 C067 47A0 97A1 FC86D942FE08

So it is true that blacks have higher T ?

Father of the year. Human euthanasia should be legal everywhere. Instead (((they))) would rather hold out hope that you'll just wageslave and betabuxx a roastie.

This is not lifefuel this is awful parenting by an unloving father. God rest this poor boy's soul

This is not lifefuel this is awful parenting by an unloving father. God rest this poor boy's soul
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Let me guess, you're also a male feminist?

In my opinion, if someone wants to die, let them die. Sometimes this joke for a life becomes too much and things won't get better. I've practically being mentally wired to not kill myself, but if i could undo that wiring: I WOULD.

Tbhngldedsrs.
My dad would've screamed at me, called me crazy and thrown me into a mental hospital to rot and die.

That’s wi
Tbhngldedsrs.
My dad would've screamed at me, called me crazy and thrown me into a mental hospital to rot and die.
thst worst then death

Really based ngl

Father of the year. Human euthanasia should be legal everywhere. Instead (((they))) would rather hold out hope that you'll just wageslave and betabuxx a roastie.

A roastie vagina and a roasted pig for a wife.

I gotta wonder if when he put his finger on the trigger he told him "squeeze it nigga".

I wish my dad did this for me tbh.

The problem when you see his dad's face is that the probability of his father being a philosopher who understands that life has no meaning and there is no rationality in living in the long term if your brain produce more negative than positive hormones due to shitty unchangeable genetics is way more lower than the probability that his father is thugmaxxed, had this son born from a pump and dump and hated him for that

Long live antinatalist misanthropic parents.

Rest in peace.

My father should have done the same.

this is stupid. you need to be at least 20 to know if you want to suicide

i wish my dad killed me in my sleep JFL fuck this world

I was once suicidal. I'm just using my time on earth to pay my bad karma debt. So the next life will be better. I'd wanna live as long as I can.

Do you have the link

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back