Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based BBC gets caught by femoid for taking pics

OPelekanos

OPelekanos

kebabcel

Foids are insane

Everything happens at Walmart

Woaah look at that woman oppressing that PoC!
Doesn't she knows that BLACK LIVES MATTER?

his face was on her camera. You know that. right? It's going on the internet.

I only saw a mask.

why is he wearing a kid size mask lol

foids causing shit that is unnecessary and annoying

If Chad was filming her, she would probably offer a blowjob behind the shelf.

How regressive, chasing an African American across a Walmart, for shame.

foids causing shit that is unnecessary and annoying
Exactly my thoughts. Imagine the opposite scenario, a man freaking out on women because they're filming him in a public (or at least open to the public in the case of a store or mall) space. Not to mention how those public spaces already have cameras anyway.

nigga should have called police, foid is racist and harassing him

Same thing happened to me many years ago. I think I posted this already but I'll post again because I think it is funny. A lesson on how not to be a faggot.

So I was walking to work from my shitty apartment building and it is around 7AM. I see this hoe walking out of a man's house so I immediately know she is a prostitute. Latina btw. She is dressed in all white. White tank top. White pants. White shoes. No bra. BLACK thong. So I immediately notice her ass cheeks and cunt lips and my dick starts to stir to life. I take out my phone and get ready to take the most perfect shot of her ass as she is walking and it is looking fucking THICC and juicy. *SNAP* *FLASH* OH SHIT!

I forgot to turn off the flash and sound. She immediately looks back and asks, "What the fuck was that!?" I keep saying nothing but she keeps walking towards me and getting in my face cussing me out. So I start walking to work but this hoe keeps following me and yelling at me. I'm almost near work and don't want anybody to see me with this bitch. I stop and start apologizing to her and make a mistake and tell her I'm almost at work and for her to please leave. Anyway, this is going on long enough but long story short she wouldn't take no for an answer and I handed her my phone and she deleted the picture. I went on 4chan to see if somebody could help me recover the picture but nothing worked. No clue why the slut, a professional slut mind you, was so mad at me taking a picture of her out in public. If I met her these days I would have told her to go fuck herself and kept moving. But I was young and innocent. Probably 22.

A similar thing happened to me at a haircut place when I was trying to take a picture of a female on the floor with a skirt on. Everybody looked at me. I had to run out of the store and I never went back.
Shit I forgot the pictures. Pic related is somewhat how she was dressed but more slutty
T1T2