Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Based Aussie curry, this is too close to home

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/0yOyAxmtvqs

This is v v hard to watch if you're an ethnic, and if you're non-nt, especially if stuck in Chadstralia.

He distills the blackpill to the most basic level, he should be invited to be a moderator here

He mogs me.

JFL

He looks like a curry pretty boy.

Brutally mogs me to the seven seas

I love his videos.

Fuckkkkkk its over for him

He mogs me.

JFL

He looks like a curry pretty boy.
How autistic do you have to be to call him a "pretty boy"? Because of the 2010 Justin Bieber haircut? His facial features are shit.

lol at the anime posters

The years of pain, trauma, neglect and inceldom is clearly reflecting in his subhuman eyes. Utterly brutal.

lol at the anime posters
Dude is a living , breathing incel specimen.
However he does have a high T poster with what looks like masculine car and a high E babe in the background

Could be, but then he won't have the frame right? When I think half abo half white I think Greg inglis
I don't think all of them even fit the bulk abo image. There is the likelihood of the lanky mixture. Guess we would have to ask but It did become something of a hint that he had some aboriginal mixture.

This dude apparently hooked up with a couple without paying.

Also I think that he is truecel tier, no amount of social skills would compensate for his subhuman condition.