Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based as fuck

Fuck no, if she'd never give me a chance, why should I protect her? Bitch, i'm the one you need to be worried about

Fuck no, if she'd never give me a chance, why should I protect her? Bitch, i'm the one you need to be worried about

Just protect her from rape by raping her yourself bro.

Women are not entitled to my protection. They should try improving their personality, maybe then they won't get harassed.

What happend to muh strong independent woman

they're outrageous they really think they are gods that needs protection no matter what

Nah, they mocked, ridiculed and heaped scorn upon us our entire lives for wanting to follow nature's purpose for us which was to be protectors so fuck em.

These cum buckets are on their own.

When you dumb cum dumpster's are choking on your own blood and possibly dying after receiving a well deserved beating from your Chad whom you likely cheated on remember all those times you screamed in men's faces on TV or in person or wherever that "WE WOMEN DON'T NEED A MAN WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES EQUALITY NOW!!!"

Well enjoy your "equality" you dumb cunts.

Expect no help from us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9mET2oDRBI

Last edited:

bitch is contradicting herself 2 seconds later

They can fuck off

They are not entitled to protection and safety, just like we are not entitled to their moist holes.