Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based as fuck low inhib youngcel groping and blackpilling his aunt JFL

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
28z1eqhquru41.jpg

Based as fuck tbh. His aunt isn't gonna cry rape or get him in trouble, much less with him being 14, and he basically has a foid at home to take his horniness out on freely. Low inhib mogs me and IQ mogs me. :feelsLSD:

What the hell, 10/10 son tbh.

Beyond obvious LARP that soycucks ate up like their wife's boyfriend's cum.

those type of posts are almost always fetish larp imo

shit

i still have some hope, i hope its true tbh
20200425 024538

Read the last line, boyo.
Of course, the fucking degenerate is complaining about society because "he is evil inkwell terrorist school shooter MRA PUA Nazi alt right MGTOW misogynist who is salty for being pathetic and not getting laid even though he could literally be a normal person but he is too oblivious because he is a one-dimensional caricature of a person teehee"

Stop being nice and start screaming how he's sexually assaulting you every time he touches you inappropriately. He's not a 2 yr old accidentally touching breasts. He's a teenage boy trying to get a feel. He's a disgusting predator. When your sister defends him tell her it's sexual assault. Keep repeating it. Call the police if it continues. Honestly, he needs to be on file asap. No telling what he'll do to a girl his own age if this is what he does to his aunt.

This comment has 2.3k upsoys. According to leddit, 14yo girls are babies and don't know what sex is, but a 14yo boy is a predator. :soy: :soy: :soy:

View attachment 244439
Read the last line, boyo.
Of course, the fucking degenerate is complaining about society because "he is evil inkwell terrorist school shooter MRA PUA Nazi alt right MGTOW misogynist who is salty for being pathetic and not getting laid even though he could literally be a normal person but he is too oblivious because he is a one-dimensional caricature of a person teehee"
i guess it probably is a larp :feelsbadman: it was life fuel to think that some based as fuck youngcel was using his aunt like that, and getting away with feeling up a foid's body after school before his daily fapmaxxing, it'd be so based, but you're right tbh :feelsbadman:

i guess it probably is a larp :feelsbadman: it was life fuel to think that some based as fuck youngcel was using his aunt like that, and getting away with feeling up a foid's body after school before his daily fapmaxxing, it'd be so based, but you're right tbh :feelsbadman:
Yup, it never even began

Definitely a LARP and has a suspiciously similar writing style to "my son be a hateful inkwell."

I also think this was written by a dude. I've never heard a foid use the phrase "take a shit." They always use some girly, pretty-sounding euphemism in its place.

Definitely a LARP and has a suspiciously similar writing style to "my son be a hateful inkwell."

I also think this was written by a dude. I've never heard a foid use the phrase "take a shit." They always use some girly, pretty-sounding euphemism in its place.
high iq

I knew a guy who used to fuck his aunt (mother's sister), he was a chad though, I would say 8/10.

Her aunt was quite crazy for him.

Everything is fine as long as you are a chad.

I knew a guy who used to fuck his aunt (mother's sister), he was a chad though, I would say 8/10.

Her aunt was quite crazy for him.

Everything is fine as long as you are a chad.
and everything is hell if you're not :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back