Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based and redpilled IRL trolling LIVE GTFIH

F for the stream.

Wtf even is this shit.

Low level trolling, people around them dont even give a fuck.

NPC theory is real
NPC Theory would be people getting baited and going crazy. In this case, mostly everyone was just minding their own business.

NPC Theory would be people getting baited and going crazy. In this case, mostly everyone was just minding their own business.
They're more like vidya NPCs

They're more like vidya NPCs
Yes i guess. I am sorta of like that aswell, i would give a shit if stuff was on fire, just keep to myself.

Blackpill taught me about Mind My Own Business Theory which is very important in today's era. Usually, nothing good comes out doing good for others.

Wtf even is this shit.

Low level trolling, people around them dont even give a fuck.
Honestly this is pretty embarrassing. I would much rather get shouted down than completely ignored. It seems people have progressed to the ignore and record phase instead of arguing against trolls. Imagine if liberals realized this 4 years ago, jfl

Yes i guess. I am sorta of like that aswell, i would give a shit if stuff was on fire, just keep to myself.

Blackpill taught me about Mind My Own Business Theory which is very important in today's era. Usually, nothing good comes out doing good for others.
Incels are expected to act like that tbh

Honestly this is pretty embarrassing. I would much rather get shouted down than completely ignored. It seems people have progressed to the ignore and record phase instead of arguing against trolls. Imagine if liberals realized this 4 years ago, jfl
I am sure they could have baited these people and gotten angry reactions out of them if their trolling was more sophisticated. The usual run of the mill libtard is stupid enough to still fall for this low level trolling.

Incels are expected to act like that tbh
I just let the blackpill guide my path. At this point, the blackpill has manifested itself in my mind as non-corporeal entity that usually controls all my actions. It gives me instructions and i follow them, life has been easier ever since i started doing it.

That was funny. I'm so glad i don't have to deal with them irl.

Im happy i can turn them off with a twitch of my finger