Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based af low inhib cel posts selfie at r/ladyboners telling them to go fuck themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Small acts of based every day change the world for the better.

Which one of you guys did this:feelskek:.

incels lifes are awful, to the point we even stop taking care of our higiene:
R28pf7E.png

How did he get 675 points?

How did he get 675 points?
everyone on braincels (including me) upvoted it when it was posted. the local foids tried to downvote to no avail

low inhib god

Lol, this is you isn't it @NEETard ? (not your picture, but your reddit account).

That subreddit is proof that gymcelling is cope.

funny as fuck ngl

negative levels of inhibition

High risk?

When you've got nothing to lose, there's no such thing. Also chin implant is pretty low risk, they make a small incision and shove that shit in there, can pull it out just as easy. I've seen a lot of botched rhinos, but if your nose is fucked up either way, what's the difference?

yep that's @NEETard lmao, I remember this when it was posted

Low inhibmaxxed

IT be like "they dont post those guys because theyre good looking,they post them for their nice personalities duh"

When you've got nothing to lose, there's no such thing. Also chin implant is pretty low risk, they make a small incision and shove that shit in there, can pull it out just as easy. I've seen a lot of botched rhinos, but if your nose is fucked up either way, what's the difference?
Yeah, I'd need to fix my nose, jaw and chin, dick and height. Gonna be easy
yep that's @NEETard lmao, I remember this when it was posted
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I remember that post

Fuck he looks better than me. Like way better than me.

Are you Japanese ?
No but i do support Japan against China and NK because of its lebensraum and because Japan has the biggest chance of making the sexbots than any other country, largest hikikomori populace, and the world living under Chinese rulership of state capitalism social credit system is going to be way more distopian than western degeneracy and NATO.

No but i do support Japan against China and NK because of its lebensraum and because Japan has the biggest chance of making the sexbots than any other country, largest hikikomori populace, and the world living under Chinese rulership of state capitalism social credit system is going to be way more distopian than western degeneracy and NATO.
Based.
Hakkō ichiu !

Based.
Hakkō ichiu !
It says on the top: Destroy Chinese Imperialism.
I don't agree with the japanese right wing saying that anime is western degeneracy though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back