Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [based] 6 years ago a guy on reddit went through a height lengthening surgery.

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1ugx1y/im_a_guy_who_just_completed_three_months_of_leg/

He was 5'6. Grew to 5'9 post surgery. He's an American. Got his surgery in Curryland. He was 28 when he got it. It cost him $15K. He also admitted if he had a kid who wanted the surgery, he would encourage his kid to do it. That's based as fuck and I wish I had him as my own dad in 20 years lol.

Several things I want to point out on what he said about foids seeing himself and short people:

More or less I was just tired of feeling like I had to make up for my height. Like I had to be more charming more outgoing more qualified for the same things and i'll admit mainly women. I have female friends who flat out in the past have told me the only reason they wouldn't date me was because of my height.

Fucking BRUTAL. That is all.

<Have you gotten rejected a lot because of your height before?>

Many times except it's typically not a direct rejection. For example in my teenage years and early twenties I would just be a girls friend with benefits. We'd have a good time together and as long as she knew that other people thought we were friends there was never a problem with us going out in public. You're having a sexual relationship with a person who only wants others to think of you as friends. A couple times I've powered through it by being persistent and eventually gaining some form of a relationship but all that work and it's built on an uneven foundation. I'm always the aggressor always the one expected to do more for my partner. It's taxing.

Absolutely brutal. He doesn't ID himself as incel, and rightfully so bc he had FWB with foids. And this pursuit of foids, yet people wonder why divorce rates are so fucking high. It's because we have to do this fucking dance where we fucking court foids left and right and so now the foundation is uneven as fuck, as OP says.

<Did you ever feel like you were at risk of never finding a SO because of your natural height?>

100% yes. I only really started feeling this fear though after about 23 when I started meeting new people who didn't know me at all. That's when I realized how SOL I am when it comes to women finding me relationship attractive. I thought perhaps I wasn't putting out enough effort but I'd have friends say "you're trying too hard."

Something that I thought at the time was good advice from a friend was * just focus on building yourself into the person you want to be and it will attract quality people.* Which in part is true. I attract better people because I've worked hard to invest in myself and the people around me but guess what the rules of dating don't change. You're still attracting women but you're still in the same friend zone. You just become the guy who's always invited to come and hang out with your friends and their significant others. I'm kind of venting here if you can't tell, ha.

Of course he felt this way. And this is the kicker: "you're trying too hard" SO FUCKING INCEL TEAR FUCKS AND NORMIES STOP TELLING US TO HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY AND BEING CONFIDENT! YOU STUPID FUCKS WE GIVE UP BECAUSE WE KEEP GETTING THIS TYPE OF FUCKING RESPONSE YOU FUCKING CUCKS.

<Becoming "forever alone" as they call it, or involuntarily childless/celibate. Or do you think you honestly could have, given enough effort, only with worse chances? In general, what's your dating life been like so far?>

I have always been really aggressive and assertive. It's one of the few advantages of being my former height is you don't intimidate anybody. Especially the girl you're trying to date who might be used to less aggressive but maybe more attractive guy's. Up until about two years ago that's what I would do. I'd meet a girl and if I found her attractive I would be clear that I liked her and just keep reaching out to her until she finally agreed to hang out. I stopped doing this because it's not genuine and it's ridiculously taxing on me to maintain and it all just kind of ends once I stop putting forth so much energy if the girl never asks you to hang out or expresses interest first. It did however "work" in that I would end up hooking up with the girl and then have that feeling of loss or empty-ness after I'd realize this isn't going anywhere. I probably repeated this over and over again for about 3 years. I don't do it anymore. If a girl doesn't express any initial interest like even a text back with some form of a question I just leave it alone.

I remember a pretty cool quote "you can try and spend your time convincing people or you can focus on those that are already convinced"

That more or less is where I was at with things the past couple years. I started going after girls that had expressed some form of interest and the actual relationships got better. I mean really basic stuff like asking me to hang out. I know the traditional role is for men to always be aggressive but I always see it with my taller friends. Girls give clear signs that they're interested.

here was the kind of sucky part After finally getting what I believe to be a more equal feel for relationships the past couple years I can say that I'm not sexually attracted to the girls I've been dating recently. It's a two part thing 1) The girls that I've been going for that have expressed some initial interest versus the girls I simply wore down with persistence are a lot less physically attractive. Might sound shallow but we want to be attracted to are partners too right? 2)This is the part that really sucks but I acknowledge it and am working on getting past it. When a girl finally express a genuine interest in me I started thinking "whats going on here." It's so foreign and unnatural almost. I'm used to being the aggressor. I'm used to finding out all the things a girl is interested in without very much interest in return so having a person giving you that time and attention is a newer feeling for me. I'd say something that I'm adjusting to but only happening over the past couple of years since I changed the type of relationships I'm looking for.

I'm hoping that after coming back to the US I'll be able to find both a girl I'm attracted to and that we can have a more equal relationship. I see some of my friends in those relationships and I would love to even have some of there problems some of their pointless arguments if it meant I had a partner. Longest post ever.

None of his positives would have happened if he wasn't already tall. Tall Chads simply have it better. Period.

A QUESTION HE GOT: I think the fact that people are willing to put themselves through this is sad. It's your decision and I'm not going to criticize you in the slightest, I just find it depressing that height is such an issue in society that you were willing to put yourself through this.

HIS RESPONSE: I agree 100%. Wish it wasn't this way but it IS. I want you to think about this though. I could have spent the rest of my life always being upset about my height and I think that would have been more painful. I just went through alot of pain but it's already in the past. Now I just need to focus on walking and my bones healing properly.

It's sad as fuck, yet it's baffling people focus on us reacting angrily to society's rules rather than society's rules itself. It's heightism as its finest. Keep the shortcels down while you uphold the status quo.

And aren't we supposed to push the limits? If there's something we want to fix, we do what we can to fix it? So OP in this case actually fucking DID something about his situation (which is more than I will ever think about or do so fuck me) and if he ever went public with this, he will get flacked left and right by foids.

It worked? I oughta try this huh

It worked? I oughta try this huh

For him yes. The younger you are, the faster you will recover (obviously). And if you are still growing, your bones haven't fused yet so grow as much as you can.

But he went through 2 years of physical pain to save himself from a lifetime of emotional and spiritual pain. Props to him for that.

Nice find. Reminds me of a story about a currycel who also tried to get LL, but he died during the procedure. He had a long line of impressive achievements and business started... but it still wasn't enough to get him respect and a wife.

I'm glad it worked out for him. At the same time it's insane that short men have to literally butcher themselves for some crumbs of pussy. I wish I had the willpower and means to try this, except I'd be about at his original height afterwards.

Interesting, read every single word of this tbh.

I wanna know what this guy looks like, since he had fwb even before the surgery. Crazy if true though. Simply going from turbomanlet to just manlet made such a difference in his life.

Nice find. Reminds me of a story about a currycel who also tried to get LL, but he died during the procedure. He had a long line of impressive achievements and business started... but it still wasn't enough to get him respect and a wife.

I wonder how tall her current boyfriend is and if he is a male feminist. Probabaly 6’+, not a male feminist (unless tactically as a sexual strategy), and probably white.

edit: lmao. Like clockwork. From her IG. It’s especially hilarious because her recent posts are all about BLM.

3C4AEE05 8A09 4EE0 B875 1FE9D6B767C4

Last edited:
tall, white, tactical male feminist. crazy how The blackpill makes these things so easy to predict with pretty damn good accuracy. The blackpill truly is the mass-energy equivalence of social/sexual dynamics.
View attachment 279321

The blackpill is the truth brother

She's married to the same type of White Chad that made her brother feel inferior and depressed

Last edited:
I'm glad it worked out for him. At the same time it's insane that short men have to literally butcher themselves for some crumbs of pussy. I wish I had the willpower and means to try this, except I'd be about at his original height afterwards.

I mean it's an anecdotal write-up. He may not be completely honest with that, and who knows what his FWB foids looked like. They could have been absolutely ugly foids after all.

I wonder how tall her current boyfriend is and if he is a male feminist. Probabaly 6’+, not a male feminist (unless tactically as a sexual strategy), and probably white.

edit: lmao. Like clockwork. From her IG. It’s especially hilarious because her recent posts are all about BLM.

View attachment 279320

Curryfoid looks like a dude JFL

You can get Betzbone in Germany for 30k. It's almost scarless and much less invasive, just sayin.

Last edited:
tall, white, tactical male feminist. crazy how The blackpill makes these things so easy to predict with pretty damn good accuracy. The blackpill truly is the mass-energy equivalence of social/sexual dynamics.
View attachment 279321

Dates nothing but tall white men. Can’t wrap her head around her brother dying while trying to get taller. The lack of self awareness is astounding.

Brutal thread.

2 years to heal lol, and then when he gets older he'll probably be in a wheelchair. Life as a manlet is truly hell.

Absolutely brutal. He doesn't ID himself as incel, and rightfully so bc he had FWB with foids.
He's a chad-preet or chadpreetlite who just got LL for an ego boost.

he had no problems getting laid, I doubt going from 5'6 to 5'9 as a true subhuman would change anything

he never got 100% so fuck this not giving away my health and physical condition for foids just spend the money on hookers

All this effort to marry a used up single mother

'' I'm a lot happier now. I've got a girlfriend. She doesn't know about the surgery. She's made jokes about shorter guys which sucks to hear but then I have to remember I'm not really who she's talking about anymore. ''

Absolutely fucking brutal post. Also the guy was obviously doing socially well and probably had a good face (hence the FWBs) but he could never get the amount of respect/attraction required to get into a relationship. Because of one fucking physical trait.

'' I'm a lot happier now. I've got a girlfriend. She doesn't know about the surgery. She's made jokes about shorter guys which sucks to hear but then I have to remember I'm not really who she's talking about anymore. ''

Absolutely fucking brutal post. Also the guy was obviously doing socially well and probably had a good face (hence the FWBs) but he could never get the amount of respect/attraction required to get into a relationship. Because of one fucking physical trait.

This is probably the most brutal part. He's dating a foid who is actively shitting on shortcels because she can and because she has a man who is barely average height in the USA. If she knows about the surgery, she would 100% be shitting on him.

Man so much effort for pussy. If I had as much assertiveness and aggression as this guy claims to show, that got him fwb laid in USA, I would probably ascend. Its absolutely brutal for shortcels. Letting women chose their partners was a mistake.

I think he was going for stacies and just with sheer effort got some of them to sleep with him. He even says he disliked women who actually showed interest in his shortcelass.

Man so much effort for pussy. If I had as much assertiveness and aggression as this guy claims to show, that got him fwb laid in USA, I would probably ascend. Its absolutely brutal for shortcels. Letting women chose their partners was a mistake.

I think he was going for stacies and just with sheer effort got some of them to sleep with him. He even says he disliked women who actually showed interest in his shortcelass.

But that's the point. It takes THIS amount of time, money, and effort just to get FWB with becky foids. He never said it was a stacy or implied it in any way. He never said a drop dead gorgeous supermodel type foid was eyeing him or some shit. I mean it's 5'9. If you're 5'9 you're going to get the attention of someone who is 5'9.

There is hope, though. The fact that people don't really notice the height difference between 5'6 and 5'9 is really interesting. Most are in the average height of 5'8-5'10. Wouldn't you think his friends would notice if he is at their height or is taller than some of them when he significantly wasn't initially. That was weird.

View attachment 279321
Worthless Chad cock worshiping currywhore. I hope she dies choking on Chad dick and then burns in hell.

Worthless Chad cock worshiping currywhore. I hope she dies choking on Chad dick and then burns in hell.

It's the worst when others be racist to you and make you feel worthless. It's an entirely on another level when your own foids do that shit.

Butchering yourself sweetie is misogynistic sweetie

Shit man, that's fucking brutal that that's what it took for him to get a gf.

I can't afford this bc I need to save up to get a hair transplant done when I start balding. I don't want to ever be balding. And I wouldn't do it anyway bc it's just too drastic tbh but I'm glad he did and it made his life better.

Based
Screenshot 2021 04 24 05 46 54 94 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87
:soy:

Last edited:
What man have to do to get a piece of the Cake

Not doing that shit for pussy.
With 15k I can get hookers every weekend for 15 years straight.

Height does fucking matter.

Not doing that shit for pussy.
With 15k I can get hookers every weekend for 15 years straight.
Cope

It's not about pussy, it's about dignity. It's about having a meaningful relationship with a girlfriend and respect from your friends. So a life that's worth living vs copes.