Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based 17 yo sandcel student enriches 55yo foid teacher in deadly knife attack.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
The boy’s name is supposedly “Sinan”. Other teachers describe his as “typical loudmouth”.

I can’t blame him tho, older foid teachers are salty because of fading looks and take this frustration out on the students (if they are not fucking them).

Also, teachers are a rather left leaning folk so they deserve everything that is done to them by those precious migrants.

!!!Allahu Akbar!!!

Disgusting. This should Not be praised on here!!

Based sands are literally being the niggers in europe lol

A normal day in North Maghreb

Thank god the "good" guys won WW2. Now we get to experience true diversity.

they make rap music I thought Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, were places full of rich snobs ngl I haven’t left North America

Oh...migrate over a hole for something understood in seconds by high IQ KHHVs.

Kek

Never seen an avi like that on here

they make rap music I thought Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, were places full of rich snobs ngl I haven’t left North America
I don't know about Switzerland and Luxembourg, I think they are richer on average and don't have as much migrants. But Germany is almost a 3rd world shithole in many big cities. You don't even feel like in Europe bc all you see are Arabs. And it's dirty and a lot of crime.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESoxGPndg4&ab_channel=CRUX

Its not Germany anymore its be overtaken by these human refugees lice

Based Sandcel, striking fear and knives into the heart of foids

Praising this is stupid, one less woman for cels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back