Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Baseball player Danry Casquez beats up his girlfriend

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
This is how u learn to respect women inkel:feels:

Good. She probably was aroused then entire time

5e31b83941438image

personality detector broke

Lol at the white knights in the comments

There are people asking for his death.

Because beating up your girlfriend is equal to being murdered.

Leave it to white knights to make retarded comparisons

There are people asking for his death.

Because beating up your girlfriend is equal to being murdered.

Leave it to white knights to make retarded comparisons
Quote some comments advocating for his death. Can’t read comments it is too cancerous

He probably found her sucking another Gigachad's cock so he's taking her for a "walk".
Women dont control their urges.

He probably found her sucking another Gigachad's cock so he's taking her for a "walk".
Women dont control their urges.
I think he saw her talk to another guy
"YOU'LL DO FOOOKEN NUTHIN"
iF tHaT wAs mY dAuGhTeR i’D KiLL HiM

Guys who say that try so hard to sound badass but they just sound desperate to impress people

A gentlemen helping her to her feet.

Also LOL @ all the internet badasses acting like they'd risk anything to stand up to another man. Get fucking real.

A gentlemen helping her to her feet.

Also LOL @ all the internet badasses acting like they'd risk anything to stand up to another man. Get fucking real.
Most people who say “i’D KiLL HiM :soy:“ are most likely pussies irl
"talking to another guy"
probably found her messaging Chadius mk. 2
He was gonna stop her from cucking him
Look at that sweet sweet personality. :heart: I wish I was that likeable.
He married another foid

Most people who say “i’D KiLL HiM :soy:“ are most likely pussies irl
It's hilarious how they make it sound so easy. Dude if he's willing to slap a bitch around, what's one more? :feelsBox:

It's hilarious how they make it sound so easy. Dude if he's willing to slap a bitch around, what's one more? :feelsBox:
And the dude is an athlete and he’s 6’3. They actually think they can beat him up? They’re unrealistic and delusional. And it’s crazy how they want him executed. Like as if beatings are as bad as murder

Does he have a glass fetish or something ?

I mean the way he picks her glasses up and gently puts them back on her face after and before slapping her is weird.

But hey, what do I know about how sex havers behave in private ? Maybe that's how they get off.

And the dude is an athlete and he’s 6’3. They actually think they can beat him up? They’re unrealistic and delusional. And it’s crazy how they want him executed. Like as if beatings are as bad as murder
Not saying it's right what they do, but the foids stick around for a reason. Hell there's been plenty of reports where they turn on the white knight who intervenes LOL.

Does he have a glass fetish or something ?

I mean the way he picks her glasses up and gently puts them back on her face after and before slapping her is weird.

But hey, what do I know about how sex havers behave in private ? Maybe that's how they get off.
Idk he probably wasn’t planning on going too far with his attack
Not saying it's right what they do, but the foids stick around for a reason. Hell there's been plenty of reports where they turn on the white knight who intervenes LOL.
Foids often still love their abusive significant other

Body guard theory. "If he can beat me up like this, he wouldn't doubt in defend me and my offspring!".
Ray rice beat his gf then she married him

He's usually a gentle guy, Teehee.

@Napoleon de Geso

Yet the dumb cunt still follows him around like a lost puppy

IF WE HAD PERSONALITY LIKE HIM, WE'D HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Well she seemed to be okay with it - they're engaged now :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

also notice that he's a nigger

he based as fuck. every man should be legally allowed and required to discipline their disobedient property

he based as fuck. every man should be legally allowed and required to discipline their disobedient property
Society used to condone this before the mid-19th century

Still a nigger. Latino is a stupid term that throws people of different races together. It's like throwing Jamaicans and Scots in the same group because they both speak English.
South Americans aren’t black

Still a nigger. Latino is a stupid term that throws people of different races together. It's like throwing Jamaicans and Scots in the same group because they both speak English.
He looks mestizo