Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Baseball player cuck gives waitress $500 tip

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-

What a fucking cuck.

IMG 7324

Tipping is only something cucked westerners do.

This practice is unheard of in Asia.

She will use that money in her pursuit of chad, terrible waste of resources.

Imagine having life that easy.

Lmao he payed $500 for a fucking hug. Massive whiteknight idiot

She will use that money in her pursuit of chad, terrible waste of resources.
This dude makes millions playing for the American League runner up 103-win team (Houston Astros) and lead the team in average and doubles. HE is the Chad.

United cucks of America

This dude makes millions playing for the American League runner up 103-win team (Houston Astros) and lead the team in average and doubles. HE is the Chad.
Ah I see, I am EUcel so i didn't know this. I thought he was just another one of those cuck youtubers who give money to random foids for clickbait videos.

It's pure ragefuel whenever you see cucks giving money to foids, as if they aren't already getting huge amounts of men's money from tax, alimony, child support, etc.

Ah I see, I am EUcel so i didn't know this. I thought he was just another one of those cuck youtubers who give money to random foids for clickbait videos.
It's pure ragefuel whenever you see cucks giving money to foids, as if they aren't already getting huge amounts of men's money from tax, alimony, child support, etc.
Did you guy not read the title? This is a baseball player. Like an MLB allstar level player. This is not some random cuck. This dude raked in the playoffs and the only reason his team lost is because they ran into an insanely good team. They won the whole thing last year.

This is a very rich Chad.

Did you guy not read the title? This is a baseball player. Like an MLB allstar level player. This is not some random cuck. This dude raked in the playoffs and the only reason his team lost is because they ran into an insanely good team. They won the whole thing last year.

(((Chad)))

Did you guy not read the title? This is a baseball player. Like an MLB allstar level player. This is not some random cuck

He is also an allstar level douchebag. Bragging asshole: Hey look...I am so cool and rich I can just give 500 bucks to some random girl. Look how fucking cool I am.

lol he was virtue signaling my boy

I have read the title, I know he has way more money to burn than a measly five hundred dollars. And for him, this is a huge net positive, because this 500 dollars he would have made back 100x from the increase in popularity. So this is just a baseball player being smart and using this to further himself.

But it is the act itself which upsets me, as women already extort money from men at (government) gunpoint, having money given to them voluntarily is just salt in the wounds.

Why do we never hear stories of male waiters getting these very large tips?

Female privilege example #45,879,326.