Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Baseball is the stupiest sport ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
WTF is this game?
it seems boring asf and ridiculous
why people like this shit?

I prefer the finnish version because it has more action.
full

Forgot what that is tbh. Isn’t it just like cricket with a different bat?

Americans like to like dumb shit

Is not stupid just boring

I've never seen baseball played irl, only watched softball games played in my school. And it looked pretty fun n boring at the same time.

I'm playing MLB The Show too:feelshaha:

I prefer the finnish version because it has more action.
full
What's the Finnish version?

WTF is this game?
it seems boring asf and ridiculous
why people like this shit?
American normies love sports
no matter how dumb they are

What's the Finnish version?
You can shoot the ball too far and thus your shut is not counted.
This forces players to take risks when running from base to base.

Running from home base back to home base is really rare because of this.

Also two other differences:
-The ball is not thrown at the player hitting the ball. Instead, it's thrown upwards and the ball is hit when it falls down.
-instead of diamond shaped game area, it's zig zag

No nascar is the dumbest

I used to watch when I was younger

I always thought it was garbage

Forgot what that is tbh. Isn’t it just like cricket with a different bat?
It seems every top baseball player is huge and buff tho, you don't see that in cricket.

It seems every top baseball player is huge and buff tho, you don't see that in cricket.
I wouldn't know tbh. Thought they would be around the same builds.

Baseball is boring af.

I used to like it when I was a kid, but I grew out of it. It just seems like a silly backyard/school recess game now. I want to add that the uniforms look ridiculous, they look like they're wearing fucking onesies.

I wouldn't know tbh. Thought they would be around the same builds.
Nah, baseball pitchers are big and fat, they just need to be able to generate momentum with weight, long levers, and apply as much slingy Ness as they can.
Cricket bowlers tend to be very athletic yet strong, and normally tall, because they have to bowl with a straight arm, and use the ground as well as their grip to make the ball move to spoof the batsman. Because they can't sling their arms much, they generate speed by running fast.
Baseball hitters are brutes because it's all about having enough power and momentum to hit against the momentum the pitcher threw it with, but cricket batsman in some cases are big wild sloggers, and all are normally strong, but it's much more about technique, and using the balls momentum to flick it around, plus they sometimes have to run all day, for 2-3 days!

Nah, baseball pitchers are big and fat, they just need to be able to generate momentum with weight, long levers, and apply as much slingy Ness as they can.
Cricket bowlers tend to be very athletic yet strong, and normally tall, because they have to bowl with a straight arm, and use the ground as well as their grip to make the ball move to spoof the batsman. Because they can't sling their arms much, they generate speed by running fast.
Baseball hitters are brutes because it's all about having enough power and momentum to hit against the momentum the pitcher threw it with, but cricket batsman in some cases are big wild sloggers, and all are normally strong, but it's much more about technique, and using the balls momentum to flick it around, plus they sometimes have to run all day, for 2-3 days!
Interesting. Thanks for the detailed explanation :feelsokman:

Sports are stupid in general. Stupid entertainment for stupid people performed by bigger stupid people.

never liked it ngl