Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bartenders

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Think of every bartender you've ever seen. Either a chiseled Chad or gorgeous blonde Stacey. There are no unattractive bartenders, or the establishment would lose business. Jfl at the idea of even getting a job in 2k18 as an unattractive male.

Ive seen a bunch of older used up looking roastie bartenders and alt-trash foid bartenders. Only consistency was all bartenders no matter goodlooking or average or tradhy all had sex appeal.

Think of every bartender you've ever seen.
You've never been in the country side boy? Almost every bartender in the mid-west is some fat home brewing hillbilly.
If you need money just claim your autistic (like we all are) and get some NEETbux

Last edited:
I've noticed this as well. Sad truth.

Think of every bartender you've ever seen. Either a chiseled Chad or gorgeous blonde Stacey. There are no unattractive bartenders, or the establishment would lose business. Jfl at the idea of even getting a job in 2k18 as an unattractive male.
That's why I'm willing to become a civil servant. The state doesn't give a shit about your "selling force" and your pretty face.

Regarding bartender, I was once having a beer in my fav' pub. A student willing to become bartender to make buck for the season entered and talked to the Stacey in charge ... "Unfortunately, we only take "experienced" people.". The poor guy left. Every single bartenders in the pub were unexperienced Staceys. I know their only criteria in terms of "experience" are breasts size and butt texture.

Depends on the bar. Bars for trendy, young people and tourists have good looking bartenders. Those shitty hole in the wall bars that seemingly only have 5 patrons (all middle aged men) either have some sort of hold hag or an old fat dude as a bartender.