Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Barstool Sports guy gets #MeTooed

Based whore for #MeToo info this lucky Chad. Fucking Chad has literal millions! Fuck him!

he has one of the most punchable faces ever and always pretentious af, I hope he gets gang raped every day by tyrones in prison.

he has one of the most punchable faces ever and always pretentious af, I hope he gets gang raped every day by tyrones in prison.
the only bad thing is that by the nature of him being an anti-cancel culture figurehead, his fanbase is already inclined to take his side. Only the left eat their own.

Agreed, this frat boy fucker flexes on poorcels streaming himself trade stocks and lose hundreds of thousands. While poorcels like me seethe over a few thousand.

Sounds like the usual foid bs tbh.
  • Foid 1 = She voluntarily went to his house where he violently "raped" her...and then she slept on his couch...in her own words. Who the fuck sleeps on someone's couch after being raped by them?
  • Foid 2 = Did the same as the above except when he released the selfie of the 2 of them together she got "depressed" and started making out it wasn't consensual...even though she travelled to fuck him i.e. her current boyfriend found out she's sucking millionaire dick so she created a story.
This is why MGTOW have a point about these whores. Imagine if this happens to some Chadlite millionaire what could possibly happen to you if you ever ascended????

:foidSoy: "Ewww Katie you fucked that incel dude???"
:foidSoy: "What me??? No, no he totally raped me"

...life over.