Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bars are Total Ripoffs

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
So I don't really drink anymore. I used to go out to the bar years ago and it was so depressing. Drunk foids flirting and feeling up Chad, while I'm just making love to my drink. It's a brutal place to get mogged. Me and my buddies would come back home bitchless. Also the drinks are fucking ripoffs!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes:. If I have 5 drinks and I'm not falling down on the floor, then those drinks are fucking watered down man. Last time I went to a bar I think I bought $75 in drinks for myself, only for my head to be spinning right before going to bed when I got home.
So all in all, just stay home and get drunk. It's much cheaper and you won't be reminded how much better other people have it then you.

Alcohol is degenerate.

And in other news - Lizzo is fat. Now you are caught up on everything.

In my city most of the nightclub type places shut down for lack of customers. It was just Chads who met women, the other guys even the cucks/simps got tired of paying and just stayed home and drank.

I’ve never been to a bar. Too scary.

In my city most of the nightclub type places shut down for lack of customers. It was just Chads who met women, the other guys even the cucks/simps got tired of paying and just stayed home and drank.
Holy fuck that is brutal. Good for simps finally getting sick of it tho

Holy fuck that is brutal. Good for simps finally getting sick of it tho

Ya what happens is guys just go less often, then hardly at all. And the new generation of guys never gets in to it because they don't have any success early on.

So I don't really drink anymore. I used to go out to the bar years ago and it was so depressing. Drunk foids flirting and feeling up Chad, while I'm just making love to my drink. It's a brutal place to get mogged. Me and my buddies would come back home bitchless. Also the drinks are fucking ripoffs!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes:. If I have 5 drinks and I'm not falling down on the floor, then those drinks are fucking watered down man. Last time I went to a bar I think I bought $75 in drinks for myself, only for my head to be spinning right before going to bed when I got home.
So all in all, just stay home and get drunk. It's much cheaper and you won't be reminded how much better other people have it then you.
dude it's $3.20 each when you buy a pair of Sapporo beers from the grocery store. bars are for fuckin dum dums. i miss olde english 800 though

I’m hearing that in the news nationwide.

With no chance of meeting or even talking to let alone flirting with women, most of the average looking guys and below quit going. Chads don't even go that often as they already go to girls houses and skip the paying money for the bar part.

So then there wasn't enough customers to support as many bars/nightclubs as before so many had to shut down.

dude it's $3.20 each when you buy a pair of Sapporo beers from the grocery store. bars are for fuckin dum dums. i miss olde english 800 though
Sapporos are good :feelsokman:

Sapporos are good :feelsokman:
i miss the canadian made ones tbh. the vietnam ones are cheaper, but they are shittier like light beer, yet still a little premium. i miss old English 800

mickey's and modello are hard to beat. i get mickey's and sapporo a lot

flying horse is too hard to find

i also do mint+ice+lemonade+vodka+maybe honey