Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Barron Trump is honorary INCEL

6'6+ , high iq and filthy rich and it's still over for him

I think he is a mentalcel.

Hes pump and dump only

Probably has a micropenis bc of klinefelters thats why

Foolish statement

This dude could surgerymaxx if he wanted to take the risk.

If he did that he'd be a teramogger

O v ER for chadlites :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

yeah but he isnt a abused dog dalit like us hes been exposed to positive reinforcement 24x7 all his life courtesy of his height, class and high class looks it literally doesnt matter one bit to him and it wont even change his reality all that much

He doesn't need to
yeah but he isnt a abused dog dalit like us hes been exposed to positive reinforcement 24x7 all his life courtesy of his height, class and high class looks it literally doesnt matter one bit to him and it wont even change his reality all that much

Trump probably put him on hgh when he was a kid though which would explain his height
if you have bluepilled parents it never began tbh
blackpilled parents can save quite a few lives

looks it literally doesnt matter one bit to him and it wont even change his reality all that much
I'd say he's already normie tier to begin with. Why put yourself through the ordeal of remodeling a third of your face if it only amounts to a drop in the bucket

I'd say he's already normie tier to begin with. Why put yourself through the ordeal of remodeling a third of your face if it only amounts to a drop in the bucket
his lower third isnt even deformed though, just fillers or implants will ascend him to mogger status and fillers and implants are easy asf in terms of everything, no risk whatsoever and you can get them removed if dissatisfied with the results. he's high mtn facially imo, very good eye area and what really carries him is his high class look, thats the kinda look foids have in mind when they make pinterest posts bout muh golf boys

his lower third isnt even deformed though, just fillers or implants will ascend him to mogger status and fillers and implants are easy asf in terms of everything, no risk whatsoever and you can get them removed if dissatisfied with the results. he's high mtn facially imo, very good eye area and what really carries him is his high class look, thats the kinda look foids have in mind when they make pinterest posts bout muh golf boys
@Autist.Belgrade thoughts?

He has his fathers ugly ass cucked face. His only saving grace is his height

if you have bluepilled parents it never began tbh
blackpilled parents can save quite a few lives
Lundia is pretty blackpilled too deep down but our debilitating economy aids us in perpetuating arranged marriage and keeping the bluepilled ideals afloat
Can't think of one front where he's been dealt a bad hand

I agree combine that with him being 6'7 and insane status he could pretty much get any foid he wants.

Him not having a girlfriend before is either because he's going for pump and dumps only or he's some asexual monk.

His Son is an Incel
His Daughter fucks Jews

OvER for the white Elite

over for barroncels

soon he'll be on .IS pleading that his height doesn't make him fakecel

with all of the tallfags joining here recently, it's only a matter of time until 'hi I'm 6'7 but still incel' is the norm

6'6+ , high iq and filthy rich and it's still over for him
I don't think he's Incel I've seen videos of him hanging out with girls at a pool party.

soon he'll be on .IS pleading that his height doesn't make him fakecel

with all of the tallfags joining here recently, it's only a matter of time until 'hi I'm 6'7 but still incel' is the norm
:feelshaha:

The guy is clearly autistic, a 40 year old mom and 60 year old dad will do that to you. Normie face, insane height, and wealth should make you a pussy slaying machine otherwise.

Mogs to kingdom come

He could be a sperg from being sheltered or pressured all his life, and also his parents was old as hell when they had him which is never a good thing

Still if any of us was 6'8" and germanic and was the son of donald trump wed be slaying easily

Fuck barron trump, niggas 6'6 total tallfag death

Lots of richfags are homosexuals. He’s probably waiting for Trumps fame to pass before getting fucked by 10 chads at once.

Trump probably put him on hgh when he was a kid though which would explain his height
I doubt it. Both Trump and Melania are tall, and so are their other blood relatives.

god emperor

Last edited:
He can easily get one if he wanted to

Barron Trump was born in March 2006, here is a photo of him in January 2020 at only thirteen years old:

Barron2020

He was already taller than both his parents. Look at the side profile.

He probably ascended before his dad even left office.

Whether he has an open official 'girlfriend' or not is irrelevant, that's just politics and social media.

Kid clearly had ultimate options to get it in and if he hasn't it's purely by the choice of his own scruples.

At best I could hypthesize mentalceldom due to paranoia about being used for his wealth and connections but he has the resources to be anonymous on the internet and choose a girl and bond with her before revealing that shit.

He mogs me to suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back