Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Barring sex, femoids are human garbage.

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
  • They're borderline retarded, especially after third-wave feminism
  • They're sociopaths, they have no emotions and fake love with an ulterior motive
  • They stink horribly
  • They will constantly lie through their teeth about anything
  • They're extremely entitled and ungrateful, any relationship is suicide for your bank account
  • They're sadists who take pleasure in psychologically abusing non-Chads
  • Their faces look ghastly without makeup
  • The only thing that they can place a value on is the septic hole in between their legs and that behavior will show itself in any argument
  • Most importantly, they care about nobody but themselves. Our ancestors denied them the right to vote since they knew that holes were vile destructive monsters who would gladly watch any civilization burn as long as they got to stroke their own egos and ride on Chad cock.

Truly an infection on this planet.

Keep coping faggot

Keep coping faggot

Eh, some of these depend on the individual. But if you're talking about the 1/10th female minority on cucktears, then yeah, they are trash. Some of them only shower 1-3 times a week as they scream at us for not showering at least 14.

I cut myself on that edge. Cucktears will eat this up.

• They're sociopaths, they have no emotions and fake love with an ulterior motive
  • They stink horribly
  • They're extremely entitled and ungrateful, any relationship is suicide for your bank account
  • The only thing that they can place a value on is the septic hole in between their legs and that behavior will show itself in any argument
  • Most importantly, they care about nobody but themselves. Our ancestors denied them the right to vote since they knew that holes were vile destructive monsters who would gladly watch any civilization burn as long as they got to stroke their own egos and ride on Chad cock.
How do women stink?

They are everything that's wrong.

I've known since like age 11 that foids are a cancer. About 80% of them should be placed in hard labor camps, and about 20% should be given lethal injection.

How do women stink?

I don't know about stinking but they get yeast infections? I think that makes them smell. Also from various janitors I heard that that womens restrooms are the filthiest. Also every time I see a foid taking a selfy in her room its always a mess clothes and other junk scattered all over the place.

I don't know about stinking but they get yeast infections? I think that makes them smell. Also from various janitors I heard that that womens restrooms are the filthiest. Also every time I see a foid taking a selfy in her room its always a mess clothes and other junk scattered all over the place.
Oh

• They stink horribly
Yea I'm not sure about the stinking part but everything else is basically spot on. People act like there isn't a reason women didnt have as many rights and where kept separate in many ways in alot of civilizations in the past. Where just learning it the hard way.

Most are smarter than you. Thinking yourself superior to anyone is a huge cope and you're a huge faggot.

I don't think I'm superior to anyone. However, saying that most women are smarter than me... nah. Just nah. I thought you were one of those who tried to counter the hyperbole on this site but you're actually just a very angry inceltears infiltrator.