Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Barely have any money, still buying beer

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I can get food from dumpsters and there is a place at my local church that gives free meals.
It is this or suffering from inceldom

Your just making your situation worse, although k see where you are coming from, and I have been to that point as well..

It's over for you

Beer is shit, these days I just buy the cans of coke and bourbon that I get from the liquor store. 7% alcohol

Beer sucks dude. You can't get any high off of it, just a total waste

Beer sucks dude. You can't get any high off of it, just a total waste
Cope. I drink two beers in 5 minutes.
I have to piss a lot but I can get drunk off it if I drink fast enough

Cope. I drink two beers in 5 minutes.
I have to piss a lot but I can get drunk off it if I drink fast enough
Do Finn's have tall cans? Here in Canada it's only tall ones. Besides, I mean that realistically it takes about four-six tall ones to feel anything, but the problem is that drinking so much is so filling that it becomes like trying to drink alot of water while already not thirsty whatsoever. That's why beer sucks

Do Finn's have tall cans? Here in Canada it's only tall ones. Besides, I mean that realistically it takes about four-six tall ones to feel anything, but the problem is that drinking so much is so filling that it becomes like trying to drink alot of water while already not thirsty whatsoever. That's why beer sucks
Yeah we have 0,33 liter and 0,5 liter ones

But I agree, beer is shit. If normal shops sold stronger drink, I'd buy those instead

Drink the pain away, based.

I can get food from dumpsters and there is a place at my local church that gives free meals.
It is this or suffering from inceldom
i am drinking beer on a massive scale. every 2 days for like 1 year or longer. but i get the first problems with my body. so i need to stop soon. maybe..

Hope it get's better for you bro :feelsbadman:
Can't you apply for neetbux in Finland, at least some money will go to you instead of abortions, immigrants and trannies.

Keep buying more tbh

But I agree, beer is shit. If normal shops sold stronger drink, I'd buy those instead
Why not just go to a liquor store

Beer, oh fuck fuck. I need the willpower to buy it.

brew your own
Hank beer breaking bad 1550586597

Stop spending so much money on alcohol.
This is why I don’t do alcohol or drugs, I’m afraid it will become addictive and make me homeless.

Same, once my money runs out idk how I will cope :feelsrope:

Beer is gross Imo. One thing I've got going for me is being to cheap to buy copes like that so I've got savings at least.

It's over buddy boyos, I will get money in two weeks. I have none now. I drank it all

Whatever helps you cope

You ever tried brewdog? Sink the Bismarck is a 41% ipa. They've a few really strong ales.