Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Barbie” is the most cucked film of all time

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I just went to see barbie (complete waste of $12 tbh) and I didn’t even get to see a margot robbie nude scene! Instead i just got two hours of stupid feminist bs about how all men are pigs and women’s lives are so hard. :soy: This shit was the dumbest fucking movie I’ve ever seen. Don’t watch it unless you are suicidal and need a reason to throw yourself off a bridge

I just went to see barbie (complete waste of $12 tbh) and I didn’t even get to see a margot robbie nude scene! Instead i just got two hours of stupid feminist bs about how all men are pigs and women’s lives are so hard. :soy: This shit was the dumbest fucking movie I’ve ever seen. Don’t watch it unless you are suicidal and need a reason to throw yourself off a bridge
You're too low IQ to understand the subtle implication of the movie.

What about the part where ken establishes kentocracy

Yeah I watched it for Ryan gosling. You are cucked if you cared about the plot

Yeah I watched it for Ryan gosling. You are cucked if you cared about the plot
Ken was the best part of the movie and it’s ironic because the whole point of the movie was that men get all the spotlight and women are never appreciated for anything

The movie writers played themselves

Isn’t the blurays out by now? You could’ve just pirated it.

Most current entertainment is made for the braindead masses of violent normies

I would only watch it pirated if I ever choose to watch it

Okay, so why did you watch a barbie movie?

wasn't planning on watching it

I downloaded it and will probably skim through it. Margot Robbie is starting to look kinda old now.

It didn’t force the feminism thing it was just there in the movie, it didn’t feel like propaganda and the underlying message behind the words was kinda based.

Only in a fictional setting can women accomplish anything while in the real world, men do everything. “Let Barbies live their fantasy” was almost verbatim a quote from the movie when it was talking about female empowerment.

The feminism narrative was introduced by an edgy 12 year old girl and an adult woman that works at a fantasy factory and still plays with dolls.

Barbie also apologized to Ken for being a bitch :feelskek:

Last edited:
Ken was the best part of the movie and it’s ironic because the whole point of the movie was that men get all the spotlight and women are never appreciated for anything

The movie writers played themselves
Interesting take. Was it a huge feminist propaganda as much as it seems? I read a bit about some time ago but I forgot the basic plot.

Ryan Gosling is a fucking cuck for even being in it!

I mean, what else can one expect from a movie about Barbie :feelskek:

@NeverEvenBegan thots?
Not even a fucking kiss to Ken. That pissed me off.

Feminists want to make it seem like ANY SORT OF AFFECTION GIVEN FROM WOMEN TO MEN IS EVIL OPPRESSIVE PATRIARCHY. So fucking dumb.

At least we get some glimpses at her feet :feelsdevil:

I don't plan to watch it, but here's a spoiler from a YouTuber I saw saying that a girl broke a doll and that was an allusion to abortion.