Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Barber chair mirror stare for 30 minutes

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Went to get my haircut and Jesus did I look subhuman in front of the mirror for 30 entire minutes. It's always the worst. I could clearly see my exposed eyelids (brutal lighting). The main thing though is how my cheeks are like sunken (not the chad way) or raised around the mouth. I have mild underbite so it makes sense I might have slightly recessed maxilla, but hopefully not this bad...

If I get really lean I'm hoping that look will go away. I'm like +20% fat. It's disgusting. I actually remember itsOVER saying he though his maxilla was completely recessed but it was actually just under like 8kgs of fat.

Upside was a small cute barber (with a fat ass) putting lotion on my face with her soft hands.

Just grow your hair out, bro

1 positive for Norwooding I just buzz #1 clipper every couple of weeks at home. Haircuts were brutal as a morwooding skincel.

low inhibcel , i just go over my hair with no4 razor, couldnt stand being mogged and the suifuel of barbers seeing my subhumanity.

Went to get my haircut and Jesus did I look subhuman in front of the mirror for 30 entire minutes. It's always the worst. I could clearly see my exposed eyelids (brutal lighting). The main thing though is how my cheeks are like sunken (not the chad way) or raised around the mouth. I have mild underbite so it makes sense I might have slightly recessed maxilla, but hopefully not this bad...

If I get really lean I'm hoping that look will go away. I'm like +20% fat. It's disgusting. I actually remember itsOVER saying he though his maxilla was completely recessed but it was actually just under like 8kgs of fat.

Upside was a small cute barber (with a fat ass) putting lotion on my face with her soft hands.
Do you look like your profile picture?

Do you look like your profile picture?

No, my cheeks are more sunken in (from the front, like collapsed, not chad hollow). I'm not as fat as my profile, not even close. Also I have a straight nose going for me.

Luckily I don't have this problem since i have to take off glasses when going to barber.They probably make fun of my subhuman face in Chinese though

Damn with a username like that I thought you were already at 10% bf but still incel

I don't go to the barber anymore tbh some of the worst moments of my life were in that place. Watching my retarded faces during minutes on the mirror is an awful thing tbh. A constant reminder that i'm the most subhuman thing that ever existed

When I go to barber, I hardly care of mirror. All I care about is there should be as less people as possible at that moment.

Just grow your hair out, bro

Yeah, I look better with longer hair anyway. I hadn't gone to the barber for months. Now I won't go anymore I guess. I'll visit my mom and get her to trim it maybe.

Damn with a username like that I thought you were already at 10% bf but still incel

I have lost like 10 kgs and then put it back on before. Now I will lose it since I know how to eat and I hate my bloat.

I have lost like 10 kgs and then put it back on before. Now I will lose it since I know how to eat and I hate my bloat.

Once you've leaned out and gone back to being fat you can really see how badly it affects your face, happened to me too.

Yeah, I look better with longer hair anyway. I hadn't gone to the barber for months. Now I won't go anymore I guess. I'll visit my mom and get her to trim it maybe.

haircuts are a waste of $

I dont go to the barber anymore. Chose a simple hairstyle, and cutting my own hair.

At least this way many awkward conversations are avoided altogether.