Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Banned word: chad

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
Title. Idk what else to add.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_111302_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_111302_Reddit.jpg
    904.2 KB · Views: 66
Please be courteous. No chad allowed

That's ridiculous. A compliment word was banned

chad is also a name

yeah it makes no sense
Truly doesn't. They should be happy you said something good. So now we can't say bad things even when true, or good things about someone if true? Make it make sense

Truly doesn't. They should be happy you said something good. So now we can't say bad things even when true, or good things about someone if true? Make it make sense
Yeah. Only "constructive" feedback is allowed. But if someone is actually chad what should you say lol. But anyway that r is full of chadlites and chads posting their pics to actually get a chad rating

Yeah. Only "constructive" feedback is allowed. But if someone is actually chad what should you say lol. But anyway that r is full of chadlites and chads posting their pics to actually get a chad rating
If someone is already Chad, what more is there to say? No looksmaxxing required at all. Crazy

Reddit moment - they want world (internet) to be like USSR

I hate reddit probably as much as i "love" women

Typical Reddit moderation

I hate reddit probably as much as i "love" women
Yeah. Other posts are like, the average foid sharing her pic and getting a 10/10 rating by simps

The R in reddit stands for retardation