Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Banned over a year ago due to conflict with mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★
73d 3h 52m
Hi I was banned over a year ago by @knajjd because of a conflict between us. I didn’t break any rules of the forum, I would like to take this chance to apologise to knajjd and offer my hand in friendship, let bygones be bygones, I’m looking for a fresh start. I’m asking for a second chance and promise that I will be an active and entertaining user of the forum.

Last edited:
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
179d 1h 14m
I will inform Knajjd that you would like to return. :ahegao:

I’m sure BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres will feel better having his BF4L back by his side. :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Though remember your fate rests entirely in knajjd’s little Super Nintendo playing hands. :feelzez:

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
179d 1h 14m
Alright here is what little buddy Knajjd had to say about your case… :ahegao:

”I'm not rly mod anymore so it wudnt be right of me to choose, u can do whatever u want:p i'm not entirely sure of the current rules but he got himself banned by bragging and repeating it over and over insisting it's not bragging. u can check his warning history n choose wat u wana do”

So I guess I’ll free you now out of the Christmas spirit as well your promise to be entertaining. :feelsthink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8