Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Banned from Soydit for 3 days for upvoting ‘abusive content’

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
‘Yikes sweaty! You upboated that comment that criticised m’lady , dastardly incel begone!’

What was it lol. Youve been seriously banned for just upvoting?

What was it lol. Youve been seriously banned for just upvoting?
I was reading shit like MGTOW (Cringe, I know) and Failed_Normies, anything that criticises kweenz will cause you to be purged kek

The training isreal

Chad is more anti-female than us, but gets laid and doesn't need to vent about it. Just gets revenge by pumping and dumping holes.

How is that possible?

Reading reddit is like reading cuckoldry larp. Everything must be cucked

Reddit's becoming very dystopian, they banned like all the right-leaning offensive subs and now try to keep their wholesome keanu big chungus echo chamber. I feel like people will try to find a new alternative eventually once they have become strict enough that you can't say anything even slightly offensive

Why insisting on being there?

can't believe they are banning people for upvoting the wrong things jfl. never even imagined they would become this soyified.

JFL at using Reddit as a sub 8 male.

Why are you using reddit to begin with

It can be good if you have niche hobbies but yeah it's soy as fuck. No mean words allowed on the internet!
Brutal. I was a former redditcel and also a former lurkcel as well.

You can get banned for upvoting? Reddit is peak social programming.

Screenshot it. I know cuckit is cucked but that seems like a step too far.

Another reason to avoid reddit

Can you actually get banned for just upvoting shit on Soyddit nowadays? They really are trying hard to make their website into a progressive police state.

Screenshot it. I know cuckit is cucked but that seems like a step too far.
Can you actually get banned for just upvoting shit on Soyddit nowadays? They really are trying hard to make their website into a progressive police state.
I’ll screenshot later but this is the message I received

Your account has been suspended from Reddit for breaking the rules. The suspension will last 3 day(s).
You recently upvoted a post or comment that was determined to be against our policies. Abusive content is not acceptable on Reddit, nor is engaging with it. Please be thoughtful about the content that you interact with.
This is an automated message; responses will not be received by Reddit admins.

I’ll screenshot later but this is the message I received

Your account has been suspended from Reddit for breaking the rules. The suspension will last 3 day(s).
You recently upvoted a post or comment that was determined to be against our policies. Abusive content is not acceptable on Reddit, nor is engaging with it. Please be thoughtful about the content that you interact with.
This is an automated message; responses will not be received by Reddit admins.
What a bunch of cucked faggots if they reached the point to even micromanaging likes, just to protect m'lady's feelings.

What a bunch of cucked faggots if they reached the point to even micromanaging likes, just to protect m'lady's feelings.
The scary thing is, they don’t even tell you which comment or subreddit was the cause of the ban! They are trying to purge the non-submissive user base and will give vague reasons for banning them

The scary thing is, they don’t even tell you which comment or subreddit was the cause of the ban! They are trying to purge the non-submissive user base and will give vague reasons for banning them
That's why I only use reddit with throw away accounts. I have a main one that I follow the cucked rules with, but I rarely use it.