Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Banned from Reddit for telling the truth

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
So a girl made a thread about egging on other foids and to dismiss average guys and only date chads. Looking through her profile and posts, she was 32, a single mommy, working as a florist and was posting in weight loss threads about losing stubborn belly fat. This to me indicates she was average at best.

Here's what I said that got me a perma ban:

"I don't know why women imagine there's an army of 6ft1+ tall handsome chads who are available and open to a relationship with them. Most men are going to fall between 5'6 to 5'11.75, homely/average and not very exciting to look at. That's the dating pool, average looking women seem to have a problem accepting that.

Men on the other hand take what we can get and make the best of the situation. If a woman claims she can't find a man, it's because her expectations don't match her reality. She's a 5'4, 160 pound single mommy in her early 30's working as a receptionist, she's a 4/10 expecting an 9/10, 6ft2 handsome Christian Grey to drop everything and make her the center of his universee (gag). No sweetie... Your equal is a man of 5'9, overweight by 25 pounds like you, average looking with a office job."

but muh chad

Was probably a dude or a tranny tbh, i can't imagine a foid being honest with herself.

Reddit is cucked. I literally don’t understand why people even use that autistic website anymore. R/celmates is based tho. I like the as a woman memes.

What sub was it? Sounds like something from Female Dating Strategy, posting as a male there is banned.

Reddit can’t handle the truth

Interesting. I know that any mention of inceldom or blackpills is banned there so maybe they figured your post came too close to that

Purplepilldebate
So I just had a look and yeah, all discussion of incel content is banned, including any mention of “male loneliness/sexlessness” or female “hypergamy”. I honestly don’t even understand the point of that subreddit at this stage.