Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Banned from IT

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I have a reputation now :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
20201128 102713

Why would you even interact with them? They're mental.

I got banned from /whereareallthegoodmen because I called some fag apologising to a woman a simp. 1 word and the mod had a period and threw a hissy fit. Reddit Is mega cucked. I feel like this place is getting more cucked too. Now I see why everyone adds 'in minecraft' to anything.

I got banned from /whereareallthegoodmen because I called some fag apologising to a woman a simp. 1 word and the mod had a period and threw a hissy fit. Reddit Is mega cucked. I feel like this place is getting more cucked too. Now I see why everyone adds 'in minecraft' to anything.

The idea is that you shouldn't blame victims of society's insistence that women can do no wrong.

Enough IT threads.

Enough greycels.

Did you post on their sub or about them? How did you get banned?
I called out some cuck who claimed we are advocates for female rape/violence and other outlandish claims he had.

I told him "I hope she sees this bro" and he raged JFL

good riddance boyo you must have done a great job triggering those fucks.:feelsYall::feelzez:

I called out some cuck who claimed we are advocates for female rape/violence and other outlandish claims he had.

I told him "I hope she sees this bro" and he raged JFL
Yeah they really don't like being called out on their lies and exaggerations. Or even doubted. muh watchdog

I got banned from reddit itself twice

Sigma owns the new IT and bans any incel or people who side with incels just one bit instantly.

we should do IT ban speedruns.

Been banned from /foreveralone and /dating for spreading black pills.

Surprised I lasted as long as I did.

:feelzez:

I used to enjoy shitting on them in their little chatroom, no downvote-button or moderators to protect them from the truth there. No time to think about a post long enough to hide their true intentions so I'd literally expose them for shitting on virgins in general despite claiming "we only do it to the hateful people" and shit, pretty good cope untill you get the IP/hardwareban(?). Anytime I make an account or log into an old one it just gives me this error-message and I'm not logged in, if anyone knows how to get rid of this pls let me know so I can shit on them some more.

1 - What the fuck are you doing on Reddit?
2 - What the fuck are you doing on IT?

What a shitty way to waste your time.

I got banned from my first and only post there lol. Called out that stupid foid who thanked incels for her 'booming' art business