Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL banned from a discord server i tried to integrate into because i am a "pedophile"

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
A discord server I have been trying to integrate myself into for about a month since I am a recluse and have no IRL friends and just want to chat to people I just got banned for being a "pedophile" from.

Reason: A few people were bashing a new release game "Zenless Zone Zero" for "sexualizing a minor whos still in high school". I say, who is this? They say this character.

I say, does the age they say really matter because she looks about 20-25 minimum. They explode and instant call me a pedophile and say "looks dont matter, age does"

I then point out what about the literal toddler foids in video games that are given the age of about 500 in lore by the devs. Are they fine to sexualize then by your logic?

I get banned by some cunt whos bio listed them as "She/They" (jfl at the obvious mental illness) and as an "e-girl" (wow, wonder how she got her mod spot)

Another failed attempt at chatting with normies. I cannot believe their hivemind retard actions 100% dictated by what is socially acceptable and vetted as socially safe. I literally have developed a burning hatred for normies at this point.

I think I am done with trying anything discord related. fuck this shit. every single fucking server goes like this:
- server is started by lonely guy
- lonely guy gets begged by foids for mod spots, he caves because he is a normie simp scum and desperate for any foid attention
- foids being the mindless creatures they are enforce only socially acceptable slop viewpoints to be talked about, and ban anyone who questions or refuses to compy with LGBTQfaggot+ culture and lingo
- server goes to shit and slowly dies off
- repeat

Last edited:
SHE WAS JUST 25 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

SHE WAS JUST 25 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK
funny thing is how hard discord mods get on this shit but 99% of them get exposed as sexting with 12 year olds themselves. the projection virtue signaling is hard. i would love LOVE to bash in their skulls

The word pedophile lost it's meaning. They just call you that when you don't agree with their shit.

Is like all those zommers glazing on this Kendrick lamar nigger because he called this other nigger drake a pedo on one of his shitty songs

Pedophile is just a meaningless insult now.

A discord server I have been trying to integrate myself into for about a month since I am a recluse and have no IRL friends and just want to chat to people I just got banned for being a "pedophile" from.

Reason: A few people were bashing a new release game "Zenless Zone Zero" for "sexualizing a minor whos still in high school". I say, who is this? They say this character.
View attachment 1196909

I say, does the age they say really matter because she looks about 20-25 minimum. They explode and instant call me a pedophile and say "looks dont matter, age does"

I then point out what about the literal toddler foids in video games that are given the age of about 500 in lore by the devs. Are they fine to sexualize then by your logic?

I get banned by some cunt whos bio listed them as "She/They" (jfl at the obvious mental illness) and as an "e-girl" (wow, wonder how she got her mod spot)

Another failed attempt at chatting with normies. I cannot believe their hivemind retard actions 100% dictated by what is socially acceptable and vetted as socially safe. I literally have developed a burning hatred for normies at this point.

I think I am done with trying anything discord related. fuck this shit. every single fucking server goes like this:
- lonely guy gets begged by foids for mod spots, he caves because he is a normie simp scum and desperate for any foid attention
- foids being the mindless creatures they are enforce only socially acceptable slop viewpoints to be talked about, and ban anyone who questions or refuses to compy with LGBTQfaggot+ culture and lingo
- repeat
SHE WAS ONLY 17YEARS 11 MONTHS 30 DAYS 23 HOURS 59 MINUTES YOU SICK FUCK

It's so retarded when people call you a pedo for liking anime characters who are underaged because the creator can set the age of a character to whatever they want regardless of appearance. They can make 500 year old lolis and 13 year old big titty bitches. And at the end of the day they're fictional characters and it doesn't harm anyone

funny thing is how hard discord mods get on this shit but 99% of them get exposed as sexting with 12 year olds themselves. the projection virtue signaling is hard. i would love LOVE to bash in their skulls
The good ol' "Do what I say, not what I do" :feelshaha:

funny thing is how hard discord mods get on this shit but 99% of them get exposed as sexting with 12 year olds themselves. the projection virtue signaling is hard.
high IQ

the common traits of every degen normie on groomercord:

a) likes femboys
b) hates pedos
c) grooms underage foids

Discord mods don't want any competition on their servers OP

she can be having sex, have large boobs but if shes 17 youre a pedo if youre over 21 or whatever idiotic number they come up with :society:

- repeat
So real brocel. I always feel like all normies act the same. They aren't individuals. I guess living such an awesome life filled with friends and family and going to drug parties, makes you not want to find any other interests, while social outcasts find our own interests and cool ideas and hobbies and such.

The word pedophile lost it's meaning. They just call you that when you don't agree with their shit.
Just like another word that gets thrown around as a pejorative. Hm, I wonder what it is.