Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Banned from a conservative discord server for looking like an "ugly tranny"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
This happened awhile ago. I was on a "conservative" political debate server that has now been stricken down. I made the mistake of becoming a friend to someone i perceived as being in the same situation as m. He showed me a picture of himself and claimed that he was ugly. He wasn't ugly. He was extremely average. In response I told him as such. He then asked for a picture of myself. I complied and the worst imaginable happened. He leaked my picture to the main server. Immediately I was tagged by multiple people claiming I was an ugly tranny. Some accused me of being MTF while others claimed I was FTM. The server went into a huge fit of hysteria and a mod banned me without explanation. Isn't it funny that despite being so ignorant at the time as to agree with their neo con views they still banned me just for looking weird? :lul:

Ofc you'd never see a woman banned for such a thing

Brutal, death for all cuckservatives

Nigga you have send your picture to one million people and they always leak it and make fun of you. Why do you still do it you like the attention?

Last edited:
Nigga you have send your picture to one million people and they always leak it and make fun of you? Why do you still do it you like the attention?
History repeats itself. Before i discovered this forum I was desperate for validation and acceptance.

Nigga you have send your picture to one million people and they always leak it and make fun of you? Why do you still do it you like the attention?
OP still hasnt sent his pics to me though maybe he doesnt do it that often

Did that happen recently ?

Neocons are arguably worse than liberals