Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Banks are going to cut the credit rating of nations electing Far Right governments. In return these nations are going to crusade against Jews

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Tale as old as time. Far Right government comes to power, proposes way out there policies, then the big banks slash their credit rating and bond yields spike massively. In return these ultra right wing parties will pull a familiar piece of propaganda out from their arsenals: Blame the Jews who, I am quoting here, “control global banking”, and will start the process of ostricixing Jews.

Also let me take a moment to say how stupid Anti Semitism is. Most of these fuckers who hate Jews have maybe met 1-2 in their lives (at least here in the U.S.). If you’re going to hate an entire group of people, maybe at least have met enough to reasonably make an assumption you don’t like that entire group. Also while I know the historical reasons for it, I’ll never understand hating Jews. Most of the ones I have met have been just normal folx. White people hating them (I’m white btw) is such a weird concept to me as unless they were to tell me they are Jewish or they have a last name like “Goldstein” I would never know someone was a Jew.

TLDR: Racism itself is dumb, but being racist against Jews is just an extra layer of weird on top of dumb to me.

Speech bubble sign | Radiology ...

Happy Merchant - Wikipedia

Tale as old as time. Far Right government comes to power, proposes way out there policies, then the big banks slash their credit rating and bond yields spike massively. In return these ultra right wing parties will pull a familiar piece of propaganda out from their arsenals: Blame the Jews who, I am quoting here, “control global banking”, and will start the process of ostricixing Jews.

Also let me take a moment to say how stupid Anti Semitism is. Most of these fuckers who hate Jews have maybe met 1-2 in their lives (at least here in the U.S.). If you’re going to hate an entire group of people, maybe at least have met enough to reasonably make an assumption you don’t like that entire group. Also while I know the historical reasons for it, I’ll never understand hating Jews. Most of the ones I have met have been just normal folx. White people hating them (I’m white btw) is such a weird concept to me as unless they were to tell me they are Jewish or they have a last name like “Goldstein” I would never know someone was a Jew.

TLDR: Racism itself is dumb, but being racist against Jews is just an extra layer of weird on top of dumb to me.
"Judea declares war on Germany"

Where have I read this before? Well...

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce" --- Karl Marx.

"The day of retribution is coming now" --- Eliot Rodger

This is why I'm a Marxist-Rodgerist.

I’ll never understand hating Jews.
Lavon Affair
USS Liberty
Wesley Clark
Yinon Plan
Stern, Goldstein, Berger, Elbaum and Clinton
Edwan Kamal
Slavery of non-Jews
Huey Long
Sharon, Butcher of Lebanon
Ahmed Bouchikhi
You Gentiles
Operation Cyclone
Biological Weapons Convention
Hungarian Uprising
Operation Yohanan
Operation Babylon

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others."

--- Winston Churchill

Hating all Jews is indeed pure ignorance but there is historical evidence to justify hating certain groups of Jews. The bolsheviks, banksters like Soros, sexually depraved Jewish intellectuals from Frankfurt School. How can you not hate them when you realize the destruction they caused and are still causing.

Hating all Jews is indeed pure ignorance but there is historical evidence to justify hating certain groups of Jews. The bolsheviks, banksters like Soros, sexually depraved Jewish intellectuals from Frankfurt School. How can you not hate them when you realize the destruction they caused and are still causing.
How many jews will tell you that the bolsheviks were jews versus how many will try to get you fired from your job and banned from your social media accounts for saying that? That's why I tend to hate all of them.

How many jews will tell you that the bolsheviks were jews versus how many will try to get you fired from your job and banned from your social media accounts for saying that? That's why I tend to hate all of them.
Even Abby Shapiro?