Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bankrupt Boomers/'black" fakecels

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Officer
Like..... I'll never understand how you can have such a easy life and still come out a loser in the dating game.

The blackpill and subjumanism almost can't apply to a subhuman Negroid race. The Negroid sex drive is daily the sheboons require dick.

A negroid doesn't have to work a job because of it can claim stupid oppressed nigger shekels for The Jewish slave trade.

If a groid literally has it's life taken care of by the whyte tax cuck, I don't understand in any capacity why you would have any trouble dating. You can literally go to the gym all day, troll online for foids, and use your oppressed nigger status to protect yourself from any criticism and coherence stupid whyte to date you, or else they raysus n sheitt.

It's any kind of non whyte crying about fakeceldom, and Bankrupt Boomers that just blow my mind of how easy life COULD be if I wasn't this Character build in this period of time.

Mongoloids women stay traditional to quasi traditional while the sheboon itself needs dick daily.

But to be black and not get a foid in America is just absoulete incompetency.

How much more would the game have to be rigged for a groid not to get laid?

Over for Italiancels in the US since we’re such a small percentage of the population, and our women only go for blue eyed chads or niggers

Over for Italiancels in the US since we’re such a small percentage of the population, and our women only go for blue eyed chads or niggers

If I was Italian/brown I'd be TROLLING Latin girls all day.

Close to the same genes, and you get the bigger busty butts :dab: :dab: