Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ban the bluepilled faggot known as Recluse! Cucked janny mods, DO YOUR DAMN JOB!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
@Master @Fat Link @PPEcel @Caesercel @Dregster @Robtical

No, he’s family. @Recluse

No, @wereq has a point. I'm fine with the usual braindrain but this is too much

Also where forehead chad avi

No, @wereq has a point. I'm fine with the usual braindrain but this is too much
You are not betrayed, you are betrayer

You betrayed poor Recluse, he posting here just because he has nowhere else to go. Shame on you, traitor

You betrayed poor Recluse, he posting here just because he has nowhere else to go. Shame on you, traitor
STFU

he's a bit of a soy but hes not reddit tier soy he still has the right mindset. and he's a real incel unlike hiddenfakecel

he's a bit of a soy but hes not reddit tier soy he still has the right mindset. and he's a real incel unlike hiddenfakecel
Kret hello how are you doing whats cracking

I can't stand his shit anymore. Gonna tell me to shut up because "poor recluse"?

Our patience with him is wearing thin. But we try to be fair and we do give people chances to change their behaviour.

I can't stand his shit anymore. Gonna tell me to shut up because "poor recluse"?
Nah, you are just effectively cutting off one of a local entertainers, it will be boring without him

#RecluseLivesMatter

Our patience with him is wearing thin. But we try to be fair and we do give people chances to change their behaviour.
That's encouraging.

I'm new here, and already I dont like Betrayed

I’m too much of a defeatist to be bluepilled

I’m too much of a defeatist to be bluepilled

This you?

He may be schizo ngl

guys here are boring as hell for sure... now we lost an entertainer

Eh, whatever