Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ban “Tallcels” Now: “Muh No Height for Face Bro!”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Attachments

• 1674491794618.jpeg
    1674491794618.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 16
if he loose fat he can ascend as a tallfag

This 191 cm tallfag slayed 19 women while being obese and ugly on Tinder, “tallcels” here have no excuse!

190+cels fakecels

I mog him to oblivion

Romanians are gypsies that barely counts

Also stop doxxing yourself on forums you dumb currynigger @Zer0/∞

bloatcel tbh, but he's probably getting sub 4 foids

@CopingForBrutality

he's definitely lying. no woman is gonna want to fuck someone as hideous as that no matter the height

And another cherrypicking Oompa Loompa.
:feelsseriously:

he's definitely lying. no woman is gonna want to fuck someone as hideous as that no matter the height
He also said his dick is 9", so he's definitely larping.

He looks like a pretty boy underneath. Facial harmony>>>>>>>>>bone structure. @Zer0/∞

IF you are 5"10' and above you are mentalcel at best or fakecel. Tallfags at a minimum are guaranteed their looks match or maybe a little lower

You are such an annoying faggot one more x group is fakecel because cherrypicked example thread and your going on my ignore list with your boyfriend.

nothing beats height, tallcells here are just failed normies and i actually feel sorry for them because they have the best trait and still can't do shit with it , they must be slippers iq
Literally the most masculine trait that can compensate for the most, (face and body) plenty of tall fatcel can secure foids while balding fatcels at average height can't get shit

Damn, I forgot you existed on this site, was nice. How's your boyfriend inkwellius savage doing?

Just Be Big is real.
You can be fat as fuck as long as you are very tall and broad.