Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ban sexual behavior

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
All sexual behavior is degenerate and should be banned. It would be a good thing for humanity to die off because life is suffering. Procreation is the ultimate act of selfishness. Imagine all the people burning in Hell right now because selfish women couldn't just keep their legs shut. Do you want your future son or daughter to burn in Hell for all eternity?

Like I said...You have the frame and you have no jaw, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the jawline, and you have no frame, you got a problem building your frame. You have the jaw...you have the frame and you don't have the jawline, the jawline, it is easier to build. So if you have the frame and you don't have the jawline, it is easier to build the jawline. You have the jawline and you don't have wide shoulders, you got a problem building the frame... No, you don't understand. You have the jawline, but you don't have the shoulder, you got a problem building frame. You got the face- frame on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

I would have rather lived than never lived, so i donno

giga cope 35 iq thread :feelsautistic:

hell isnt real, but giving birth to a child is selfish. by having children youre basically saying "i am going to trap a conscience into a flesh prison that can only escape via suicide"
fucking lmao your sig

Needing to be convinced that "banning all sexual behavior" is a LOW IQ thing to say is............LOW IQ

this is u
Averageredditer

This cope is larger than the observable universe

We must take it a step further, brother. We can not trust a mere 'ban' to put a stop to the masses of slime, they will continue their sickening displays of filth indefinitely. No, to ensure this, we must end the existence of every living thing on the planet. Give it back to the forests, the rivers, and the mountains.
Only then will there be a world worth living on, in the first place.

Low IQ because it's unlikely eternal hell exists. Yet high IQ at the same time, agreed that life is suffering, and should be eliminated all together.

We must take it a step further, brother. We can not trust a mere 'ban' to put a stop to the masses of slime, they will continue their sickening displays of filth indefinitely. No, to ensure this, we must end the existence of every living thing on the planet. Give it back to the forests, the rivers, and the mountains.
Only then will there be a world worth living on, in the first place.
Good idea.
Castle bravo gif

Sex is literally the source of all evil and suffering.

I always felt that if humans decided to really do what was best for themselves, everyone on earth would kill themselves.

Do you remember that movie Children of Men? It's about nobody being able to conceive children any more, and it causes complete pandemonium. I feel like an inability to reproduce would be a blessing, but in the movie people turn into psychos. It doesn't make sense to me.

Sex is literally the source of all evil and suffering.
Sex being a source of life means that your logic is infallible. No live means no suffering.

All sexual behavior is degenerate and should be banned.

False - sexual behavior is a biological imperative. Even through the lens of christianity, sexual behavior may be completely acceptable. Read Song of Solomon.

Imagine all the people burning in Hell right now because selfish women couldn't just keep their legs shut. Do you want your future son or daughter to burn in Hell for all eternity?

Your assertion is based on the premise that all sexual activity is a "sin," for which people will go to hell. Since I don't personally believe in the concept of "sin," which was created by the church to keep the masses in line, I can't subscribe to your theory.

False - sexual behavior is a biological imperative. Even through the lens of christianity, sexual behavior may be completely acceptable. Read Song of Solomon.

Your assertion is based on the premise that all sexual activity is a "sin," for which people will go to hell. Since I don't personally believe in the concept of "sin," which was created by the church to keep the masses in line, I can't subscribe to your theory.
Nature is evil. Biology is evil. Everything needs to be eradicated.

You are low IQ, OP is high IQ

Wrong, he means that no one would be created to go to hell if women never had sex.

I always felt that if humans decided to really do what was best for themselves, everyone on earth would kill themselves.

Do you remember that movie Children of Men? It's about nobody being able to conceive children any more, and it causes complete pandemonium. I feel like an inability to reproduce would be a blessing, but in the movie people turn into psychos. It doesn't make sense to me.

Sex being a source of life means that your logic is infallible. No live means no suffering.
Normalfags are a entirely different species.
We wouldn't even need to nuke the planet. We could just genetically engineer a disease that renders everyone infertile and spread it across the globe.