Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Request

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
Everything i posted here (threads, replies, PMs, profile comments etc.) is satire and they do not represent me. They are all for entertainment purposes, and i do not condone violence. I do not support any illegal activites. I am just a teenager edgelord postmaxxer.

I request a ban cause i dont want FBI or GSG9 storming my house, throwing me to juvenile center for some shit that i post to shock others and amuse myself, and for something i never supported and was never serious about in the first place.

@mental_out @SergeantIncel @Master i request a ban. i cant let a stupid shit like this ruin my life in the future. ban me for now and i will decide if i want to completely disable my account or comeback as a lurker account after i clear up my mind.

Goodbye to all. It was cool. But i got way more important shit to deal with.

What’s so good about postmaxxing anyways..

Everything i posted here (threads, replies, PMs, profile comments etc.) is satire and they do not represent me. They are all for entertainment purposes, and i do not condone violence. I do not support any illegal activites. I am just a teenager edgelord postmaxxer.

I request a ban cause i dont want FBI or GSG9 storming my house, throwing me to juvenile center for some shit that i post to shock others and amuse myself, and for something i never supported and was never serious about in the first place.

@mental_out @SergeantIncel @Master i request a ban. i cant let a stupid shit like this ruin my life in the future. ban me for now and i will decide if i want to completely disable my account or comeback as a lurker account after i clear up my mind.

Goodbye to all. It was cool. But i got way more important shit to deal with.

What’s so good about postmaxxing anyways..
SAME

You were a sperg but I'll miss ya.
Goodbye

There's a button in your settings to disable your account.
i dont want to completely disable it.
i want a temporary ban that i can request to lift when i decide. 15 days is not enough, i havent decided to completely purge this account yet.
just ban me for now.

There's a button in your settings to disable your account.
i cant even disable my account because i forgot my password, just ban me already. or im
going to suicide by bait threads.

I think he got in trouble with the police or something

OP pobably read sparrow song's larp thread jfl

I have no idea who all these people are, and i don't associate with them nor their ideology, whatever it is

Why is he paranoid about this place?

I think this is his way of saying the feds have found him

And somehow we'll let him back in when he's bored when he literally admits he's just a child here to meme and doesn't mean a word he says.
There's like 10 actual incels on this whole forum

If you wanted to wipe your history from the site, you could have just disabled your account, it's right next to the log out button.

Lol an attention seeking retard

And somehow we'll let him back in when he's bored when he literally admits he's just a child here to meme and doesn't mean a word he says.
There's like 10 actual incels on this whole forum
That’s because this forum is joke for most, the mods are too lenient. He’s probably not even incel neither smh.

lol at this hysterical drama queen entitled snowflake attention seeking whore retard

If you wanted to wipe your history from the site, you could have just disabled your account, it's right next to the log out button.
Doesn't actually wipe your history. Everything you post is permanent.

Glad he got banned. LARPers should not be on this website

fakeceltier thread tbh

Unfollowing postmaxxers

Tfw you're a stupid kid.

SmartSelect 20210301 093620 Chrome

SmartSelect 20210301 093631 Chrome

A
C
K

L
I
V
E
S

M
A
T
T
E
R

Why is he paranoid about this place?
He probably lives in some european country or canacuck where we have no freedom of speech, only freedom of approved speech.

who was that faggot?