Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Ban request] i will kill myself soon

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
I finally got courage to enter nightclub, but as many have said, it was a bad idea. The place felt very hostile, and i instantly realized that im not welcome here as a non-NT.

I only spent 20 minutes there and walked away. I realized however that i will never ascend because im literally a different specie. My brain is completely different from an NT brain, so im simply not able to communicate with NTs.

Im tired of living as a KHHV so now i just want to end it. I want to spend last days i have with my parents, and i dont want to think about inceldom and other shit, so i request to be banned.

Goodbye!

I finally got courage to enter nightclub, but as many have said, it was a bad idea. The place felt very hostile, and i instantly realized that im not welcome here as a non-NT.

I only spent 20 minutes there and walked away. I realized however that i will never ascend because im literally a different specie. My brain is completely different from an NT brain, so im simply not able to communicate with NTs.

Im tired of living as a KHHV so now i just want to end it. I want to spend last days i have with my parents, and i dont want to think about inceldom and other shit, so i request to be banned.

Goodbye!
I did warn you not to go...

I sincerely hope you don't kill yourself, but if you're absolutely certain you're going to do it, please try and research painless methods.

How old are you ? If every guy who had a bad experience at a nightclub killed himself the world population would be cut by a quarter. Don't do it, at least not for this reason.

bro fuck NTs dont kill urself because u cant fit in with a bunch of retarded normgroids and sluts

Brutal, are you sure you want to end your life though?

Goodbye!
JoinedJul 21, 2024
Posts476

If you do end it, goodbye. I know it sucks, but try not to let this one bad experience be the tipping point. Look at your life outside of this experience to determine if it's still worth living.

Yep, since they make up almost the entire population
i wish there were more incels. If there were more men like us, I could cope so much better IRL. I could actually get along with them and shit. but aint no way im befriending a filthy sex haver or normie.

(.is) and other blackpill spaces, are the only places we incels should be frequenting.:blackpill::feelscomfy:

Rope pipeline
Dont do it tho

i wish there were more incels. If there were more men like us, I could cope so much better IRL. I could actually get along with them and shit. but aint no way im befriending a filthy sex haver or normie.
Same. The thing is, there ARE a lot of incels, likely many even in the towns we live in. Unfortunately, they live under a rock like we do, only going out when necessary, and they most likely never let on they are incel IRL. Most people that meet me probably think I'm a total normie sexhaver because I never give them any clues I'm an incel.

NT hunter ultimately got hunted down by NTs

Most stupid decision to go to a nightclub as an incel

If you do end it, goodbye. I know it sucks, but try not to let this one bad experience be the tipping point. Look at your life outside of this experience to determine if it's still worth living.
How old are you ? If every guy who had a bad experience at a nightclub killed himself the world population would be cut by a quarter. Don't do it, at least not for this reason.
Its not because of this experience. I was thinking about suicide for long time, but i still had hope left that i might ascend in nightclub, but now i realized that there is no hope, and no point of living, because i will always be KHHV.

Don't commit suicide. Wait for the ai waifu robot in the future.

Its not because of this experience. I was thinking about suicide for long time, but i still had hope left that i might ascend in nightclub, but now i realized that there is no hope, and no point of living, because i will always be KHHV.
:cryfeels::feelsbadman: Brutal. I too often think about suicide because of being incel and having barely any social life combined with my terrible insomnia. Many days I was gonna do fun stuff often get ruined by lack of sleep. I have to try to keep going, at least while my mother is alive though. My father is gone and I'm literally the only one she has. Good chance I will kill myself if she does though.

Anyway, hope you can start to feel a bit better. If you decide to kill yourself though, hope you enjoy your last days the most you can and that nothing goes horribly wrong. I wish the best for you

Same. The thing is, there ARE a lot of incels, likely many even in the towns we live in. Unfortunately, they live under a rock like we do, only going out when necessary, and they most likely never let on they are incel IRL. Most people that meet me probably think I'm a total normie sexhaver because I never give them any clues I'm an incel.
That reminds me of a song...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkLQ9ksuZKo

Lmao. 80% of the men who have ever been to a nightclub would off themselves.

Most ugly incels probably never or rarely even leave their house. Most people you see everyday outside are normies and sometimes chads

Most ugly incels probably never or rarely even leave their house. Most people you see everyday outside are normies and sometimes chads
True. Still though, it's surprising how many normie tier looking incels there are. That's literally what you and me are. We aren't super ugly subhuman looking, and would appear fairly normal outside, and we could even interact face to face with incels like that and never know they are incels becuase they try to hide it so well. I'm not afraid to go outside, because I'm just invisible now. Never get positive reinforcement, but I don't have people staring at me like subhuman trash either. They just ignore me totally

Kill yourself because you know it's over not because you didn't fit in at nightclub.

For me, I know it's over but I can't b bothered to kill myself. Some days I do feel like it more than others though. I will be dead from my diet and smoking and stuff anyways soon.

True. Still though, it's surprising how many normie tier looking incels there are. That's literally what you and me are. We aren't super ugly subhuman looking, and would appear fairly normal outside, and we could even interact face to face with incels like that and never know they are incels becuase they try to hide it so well. I'm not afraid to go outside, because I'm just invisible now. Never get positive reinforcement, but I don't have people staring at me like subhuman trash either. They just ignore me totally
I noticed that people are usually neutral towards me until they see how awkward I am and how I cannot smile normally because of my teeth. There was a girl in the past who complimented my eye color but then when I was supposed to smile she told me that I smile strange and then she never tried to talk to me ever again. I really regret mouth breathing and not chewing properly. If only I knew what I know now in the past

I noticed that people are usually neutral towards me until they see how awkward I am and how I cannot smile normally because of my teeth. There was a girl in the past who complimented my eye color but then when I was supposed to smile she told me that I smile strange and then she never tried to talk to me ever again. I really regret mouth breathing and not chewing properly. If only I knew what I know now in the past
Bad teeth fucked you up. So did autism. A woman won't waste any time on you unless chad tier if you come off as a SPERG. She will get disgusted and get the ick so fast. The few chances us looks level guys might have get ruined by autism

If i spent my last days, with my family, i might kill myslef with a smile on my face

I HATE BRUSHING MY TEETH