Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ban posters that dont hate women

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
“b-butt its JUST their biology bro!!! its not their fault bro!!! chads are the misogynistic oness im a nice guy bro” BAN ALL THESE RETARDS

believe me, I do

Understanding foid biology and nature does not equal being a moralist nice guy.

You have to understand that they are a resource, like cattle. You don't hate sheep or cows for eating grass of your lawn, you deal with it by using force and moving them off it.

Understanding foid biology and nature does not equal being a moralist nice guy.

You have to understand that they are a resource, like cattle. You don't hate sheep or cows for eating grass of your lawn, you deal with it by using force and moving them off it.
this is my exact mindset, understanding their biology isnt their problem. the issue comes when guys here think their biology shouldn’t be interfered or controlled and they should be free to be chadsexual sluts

this is my exact mindset, understanding their biology isnt their problem. the issue comes when guys here think their biology shouldn’t be interfered or controlled and they should be free to be chadsexual sluts
Ya guys like that are obviously on the wrong forum, i agree.