Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ban policies should be less restrictive

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
Maybe you'll disregard my opinion because I'm apparently a new user (even though I'm not) and I would already make it clear that the reasons this is my desire is because I would have more fun with the forum with more users, especially schizos

But the point is that for me the forum should stand out for the pure fact that it is for incels and that's all, clear within the limits of legality and acceptable
What is ideologically and socially pleasing to certain users should be invalid for the regulation of the forum

Once again I emphasize that the forum needs to be only for incels and those who do not fit in this should look for another site to post
The point is that for me, for example, a guy who likes to dress up as a woman even though he is probably despised by a large part of the userbase, if he is involuntarily celibate, should have the right to post
Or even some cuckhold feminist incel, if he qualifies as an incel, he should have the right to post

Maybe even if in separate Boards
I would like to see dialectics on a site like this
The downside is that it might get out of control and become total chaos idk

Not new user

Limitcel

The ghost that haunts the world
Joined Yesterday at 1:17 AM

Stopped reading after you typed about how this forum should allow tranny crossdressers. Those nggrs can go back to their reddit cocoon and maybe rope in a few years hopefully.

You guys are complaining but you would probably spend the whole day arguing with trannycels
Infinite content
But ok I understand that you just want a place that you feel completely suited to, that's fair, I'm interested in chaos and what makes me laugh

Not new user

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Limitcel

The ghost that haunts the world
Joined Yesterday at 1:17 AM
I had accounts older than your blackpill knowledge

You guys are complaining but you would probably spend the whole day arguing with trannycels
Infinite content
But ok I understand that you just want a place that you feel completely suited to, that's fair, I'm interested in chaos and what makes me laugh
That does sound kind of fun actually but Im not sure if it would ultimately be a good idea

The point is that for me, for example, a guy who likes to dress up as a woman even though he is probably despised by a large part of the userbase, if he is involuntarily celibate, should have the right to post
There have been closeted faggots on here like Knajjd and Stupid Clown.
There’s users with cuck fetish like shi140.
feminist incel
Too disruptive and will shit up the forum with their bluepilled takes. If you want to interact with such people you can go to Reddit.

There’s plenty of trannys and faggots here you can talk with bro. Mods will even turn a blind eye if you’ve got a confession to make

There have been closeted faggots on here like Knajjd and Stupid Clown.

There’s users with cuck fetish like shi140.

Too disruptive and will shit up the forum with their bluepilled takes. If you want to interact with such people you can go to Reddit.
It could be, I don't know, the problem with this type of leftist is that they tend to be quite annoying in wanting everyone to adhere to their ideas
I just wanted a more dialectical incels.is

The issue is that some people could assume he dresses up as women to attract men, and I certainly don't want gay people here. So not sure I agree here.
Or even some cuckhold feminist incel, if he qualifies as an incel, he should have the right to post
In principle yes, but the problem is that you don't know that they are actually an Incel. I would definitely draw the line at incel shaming here. I don't want to see opinions like "women don't owe you shit" and stuff. You can have them, sure, but please keep them out of this forum.