Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ban oblivioncel

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
purge this fucking volcel, IP ban him

t. mad currycel who can't get over the fact that curry femgroids are heinous and not worthy of being an erotic fantasy

erase him from existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI8QIsHWOrk

oblivioncel said:
t. mad currycel who can't get over the fact that curry femgroids are heinous and not worthy of being an erotic fantasy

if you aren't banned by tomorrow I'm leaving this forum, fucking lol @ mods who let trolls sit like this and shit up a board for hours when i reported u like 8 fucking times

hindustan_zindabad said:
if you aren't banned by tomorrow I'm leaving this forum, fucking lol @ mods who let trolls sit like this and shit up a board for hours

good, currycels never had anything to contribute in the first place. and the fact that you keep whiteknighting for your heinous curry femgroid counterparts is the saddest of cope i've seen today

BedTundy said:
what happened

a mad currycel can't get over the fact that i've said that a white fat woman would still be more attractive than an heinous curry femgroid