Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ban me, I became an incel chad

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Took a shower and worked on my toxic personality. Foids have treated me no differently, and people still hate that I exist but I'm no longer inkwell now! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Foids have treated me no differently
That's because you didn't get over 9000 haircuts
full

You have not ascended to super saiyan yet, train you must as the earth will need you one day, mean while in the far reaches of outer space a foid enemy approachs.

Drink more soylent.

gymcelling has forced me to take even multiple showers per day and somehow my jaw hasnt changed

9896575096 showers to go.

I've been swimming in girls. I'm living it.
Want to know the secret? It's very easy to do and you will have a ton of girls just piling on top of you.
The secret is... find a mass grave of foids and jump in. That's our only fate if we want a ton of girls.

Did you get a haircut bro?

I got 300 haircuts in a row. My head is nothing but a bloody stub bro! Females say they love it, but they think we should just be friends.
Probably your clothes bro, you need to stylemaxx like this guy:

Probably your clothes bro, you need to stylemaxx like this guy:
I stylemaxxed bro. 80000 in designer, women love it! They all say that they'll be my friend they love it so much

if you don't take at least 50 showers a day and 5 haircuts a week, youre vocel

Keep taking showers inkwell

Smh, why haven't you find a hobby? Show that you have a purpose in your life ffs.

Ascendancemaxxed

Took a shower and worked on my toxic personality. Foids have treated me no differently, and people still hate that I exist but I'm no longer inkwell now! :soy: :soy: :soy:
Lol at these foids thinking you need to personalitymaxx to get them.

Can confirm, I got a haircut and as soon as the foid barber finished she drank a liter of my cum then called up her friends to take turns fucking me

Over for chadcels.