Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ban foids from the gym

PrinceArthas

PrinceArthas

Greycel
:reeeeee::reeeeee:IM FUCKING FUMING RIGHT NOW!!!

I go to the gym after a long day at Uni and just want to get a nice chest day in before going home to cope and play foxhole :feelsjuice:

I walk in and from a distance it looks like the smith machine is available so I make my way towards it. I’m about 15 feet away as I spot the most dysgenic mutt foid doing hip thrusts of all things on the machine. The gym closes in an hour but I can wait for her to finish a set or two.

10 mins pass and this foid is sitting on some block on her phone or talking to the other foids that come close to her. I get so pissed and honestly did some of the best sets I’ve ever achieved on the chest machine out of rage. I finish 5 x sets of this machine and the foid has maybe done 1 set this entire time. She’s still sitting there texting Chad using the machine as her fucking couch :lasereyes:.

TLDR: ban foid subhumans from the gym.

I don't mind foids being at the gym because I like staring at their asses

Foids invading male spaces is still the most cucked thing on the fucking planet imo

Ban them form everything

I just go early in the morning to the gym when there very few foids because most of them don't have the capacity to wake up early enough to do that.

I just go early in the morning to the gym when there very few foids because most of them don't have the capacity to wake up early enough to do that.
Smart move. I’m too damn lazy to get up early.

they would ban your ass instead brutal ngl tbh ded srs over go re

:reeeeee::reeeeee:IM FUCKING FUMING RIGHT NOW!!!

I go to the gym after a long day at Uni and just want to get a nice chest day in before going home to cope and play foxhole :feelsjuice:

I walk in and from a distance it looks like the smith machine is available so I make my way towards it. I’m about 15 feet away as I spot the most dysgenic mutt foid doing hip thrusts of all things on the machine. The gym closes in an hour but I can wait for her to finish a set or two.

10 mins pass and this foid is sitting on some block on her phone or talking to the other foids that come close to her. I get so pissed and honestly did some of the best sets I’ve ever achieved on the chest machine out of rage. I finish 5 x sets of this machine and the foid has maybe done 1 set this entire time. She’s still sitting there texting Chad using the machine as her fucking couch :lasereyes:.

TLDR: ban foid subhumans from the gym.
true only overweight and older foids should be in gym as they are not attractive and genuinely want to improve there health

Just go to wherever your freeweights are and get away from the machines and you shouldn't have any issues with foids. They wont touch actual lifting weights and would much rather fuck around on machines so if you can get into that section of your gym you shouldn't have to deal with them