Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
28d 3h 16m
I'm not going to pretend that I didn't do it and it wasn't me. Yes I took screenshots and uploaded it on IT. Have been doing it for a while now. Not because I'm an infiltrator but because I sell my reddit accounts after I reach 1000-2000 Karma. I got this idea from looksmax

I post on IncelTear because it's the easiest to farm karma with multiple accounts because they don't require your account to be aged and have a minimum karma requirement. There's a good amount of traffic at all times on IT.Also I find it hilarious that I made money from lonely people that fuck with this forum. Tbh I just did it for the money. I'll stop doing it if y'all don't want me to.

SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel knajjd @knajjd i_a_m_i @i_a_m_i Master @Master cocksucker @cocksucker Fat Link @Fat Link AmIjustDreaming @AmIjustDreaming

Last edited:
SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
Even if that was true, which we cannot verify, you willingly mocked other incels and posted on a subreddit made to mock incels.
You didn't even need to use that particular subreddit, you had the whole of reddit.
Hope the money was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8