Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
160d 20h 2m
cocksucker @cocksucker

I made a joke about looking like some white male model, whose name I had never even heard of before. It went on for 2 particular threads. No more. I failed to anticipate the mood of the second thread, guys were serious about this stuff while I joked. Upon further reflection I have realized it was a bit tone-deaf.

I can see why it would be seen as larp. But it was still 2 threads compared to literally thousands where I have talked about my situation with inceldom including my ethnicity. I am not even the same racial phenotype as that model. So looking like him is out of the question. Infact the idea was so absurd in my head that I could see it as nothing except a joke that should have been quickly laughed off. As evidenced by such comments

Clearly I had decided to end it early on. But decided to go with it later

I want to apologize to any user whose feelings might be hurt by my attempt at incel humour(tho I was banned for a different reason)

Tldr: Made a joke, took it too far. Got banned over a misunderstanding. Would like to come back.
cocksucker @cocksucker
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel

cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
★★★★★
while not exactly a 'misunderstanding ban' since it boiled down to either you bragging about being a chad or trolling the forum into thinking you were a chad, appeal accepted since since it's been a few weeks now and there's proof that it was just a joke in the end rather than anything malicious

Status
Not open for further replies.